Are you as obsessed with the idea of sheet-pan dinners as I am?
What’s not to love about these amazing one pan wonders?
Get out a big sheet pan. Fill it with your favorite protein and vegetables. Toss it into a hot oven.
In no time you’ll have a healthy, delicious low calorie dinner ready and waiting.
Talk about convenient.
Almost as easy as take-out or delivery.
So much lighter and better for you.
Plus there’s only one pan to clean, which is even easier if you line it with aluminum foil first.
In the following video The Domestic Geek demonstrates how it’s done with three healthy delicious Sheet Pan Supper ideas…
And Three More Sheet Pan Suppers from the Domestic Geek to get your creative juices going…
She does a great job at showing you how quick and easy it is to customize your own sheet pan supper using whatever combination of veggies and protein you like best and/or have on hand.
If you prefer to work from recipes that have your Weight Watchers points all figured out, I’ve assembled this great collection from my favorite WW friendly food blogs for you to check out.
All except one have 8 SmartPoints or less; several with just 4.
Favorite Skinny Sheet Pan Meals from My Favorite Weight Watchers Friendly Recipe Blogs
- Sheet Pan Roasted Shrimp & Broccoli – 3 Weight Watchers SmartPoints
- Sheet Pan Balsamic Herb Chicken and Vegetables – 4 Weight Watchers SmartPoints (SkinnyTaste)
- Sheet Pan Shrimp with Broccoli and Tomatoes – 4 Weight Watchers SmartPoints (SkinnyTaste)
- Sheet Pan Teriyaki Salmon and Vegetables – 7 Weight Watchers SmartPoints (SkinnyTaste)
- Mediterranean Shrimp & Veggies – 4 WeightWatchers SmartPoints (Hungry Girl)
- Roasted Curry Shrimp & Zucchini Sheet Pan Meal – 4 WeightWatchers SmartPoints (Cookin’ Canuck)
- One Pan Blackened Cod, Sweet Potatoes and Zucchini – 8 WeightWatchers SmartPoints (Slender Kitchen)
- One Pan Crispy Parmesan Chicken – 7 WW SmartPoints (LaaLoosh)
- One Pan Mustard Roasted Sausages, Potatoes and Brussels Sprouts – 8 WW SmartPoints (Slender Kitchen)
- One Pan Shrimp Fajitas – 4 WW SmartPoints (Slender Kitchen)
- One Pan Spicy Peanut Chicken and Broccoli – 8 Weight Watchers SmartPoints (Slender Kitchen)
- One Pan Lemon Garlic Chicken & Asparagus – 4 WW SmartPoints (Slender Kitchen)
- Easy Oven Sheet Pan Fajitas – 4 SmartPoints (The Yummy Life)
- Sheet Pan Lemon Rosemary Chicken & Potatoes – 9 SmartPoints (Eat Yourself Skinny)
- Sheet Pan Italian Chicken & Veggie Dinner – 8 SmartPoints (SkinnyTaste)
“The one sheet pan dinners have been life savers for my family! We have tried the Rosemary Chicken with Potatoes and the Chicken Fajitas. Tonight we are going to try the Chicken Parmesan with Zucchini and we have on our list to try the Shrimp with Broccoli. Each evening my husband and I chop the veggies and assemble everything on the cookie sheet and in 30 minutes we have a super yummy dinner! We love the smell of the garlic and herbs as it is cooking. In the past we have done a lot of frozen food because we are exhausted and in a hurry. But now, in about the same time, we can make a healthy and very satisfying meal. Thank you so much!!!” – Debbie
More Weight Watchers Friendly Meal Ideas:
- 27 Weight Watchers Friendly Grilled Chicken Recipes
- 15 Crock Pot Recipe with 350 Calories or Less
- 15 Slow Cooker Taco Filling for Weight Watchers
- 25 Skinny Tilapia Recipes
- 17 Healthy Sheet Pan Suppers from Kristen at Slender Kitchen
*PointsPlus® and SmartPoints® calculated by Simple Nourished Living; Not endorsed by Weight Watchers International, Inc. All recipe ingredients except optional items included in determining nutritional estimates. SmartPoints® values calculated WITHOUT Weight Watchers Zero Points fruits and vegetables using the WW Recipe Builder.
This post contains affiliate links to products I like. When you buy something through one of my Amazon links or Craftsy links, I receive a small commission that helps support this site. Thanks for your purchase!
Get Your FREE Guide: 7 Secrets of Successful Weight Watchers
The best tips for weight loss success! You'll also get regular updates from Martha with easy healthy Weight Watchers friendly recipes, support & tips to help you lose weight your way.