I'm excited to share this easy, healthy sheet pan chicken and vegetables today. It's a delicious family friendly one dish dinner that can be modified all kinds of ways. I adapted it from one of my favorite WW cookbooks: the Weight Watchers New Complete Cookbook SmartPoints Edition (2016)
If you are looking for a tasty satisfying one pan meal for weight loss be sure to give this chicken sheet pan dinner a try!
How Many Calories and WW Points in Sheet Pan Chicken with Vegetables?
According to my calculations, each serving has 290 calories.
How to Make Sheet Pan Chicken and Veggies
Step 1: Place vegetables on prepared pan. Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with seasonings.
Step 2: Season chicken and place on top of vegetables
Step 3: Cook, stirring vegetables occasionally, until vegetables are tender and chicken is cooked through.
Recipe Notes, Tips and Tricks
Use sliced shallots, sliced celery or another onion instead.
No red bell peppers?
Use whatever color bell peppers you prefer—yellow, orange, red, green, etc.
Sliced mushrooms, yellow squash, eggplant would be good.
Whatever you like—Italian seasoning blend, everything but the bagel seasoning, oregano, garlic powder, thyme, Montreal steak seasoning, fajitas seasoning, cumin, chili powder, curry powder, etc.
For a dash of freshness and color, sprinkle the finished dish with freshly chopped parsley, basil or cilantro.
What to Serve with Roasted Chicken Breasts and Vegetables
This one dish roasted chicken and vegetables is great on it's own. For a heartier meal you could add crusty bread, rice and/or a green salad such as:
- Shredded Romaine and Dill
- Green Salad with Goat Cheese and Dates
- Simple Arugula Salad with Sunflower Seeds and Parmesan
If you've made this WW One Pan Roasted Chicken & Vegetables Recipe, please give the recipe a star rating below and leave a comment letting me know how you liked it. And stay in touch on Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for the latest updates.
WW Easy Healthy Sheet Pan Chicken & Vegetables
- 2 red or yellow bell peppers, sliced
- 1 fennel bulb, sliced
- 1 onion, peeled and sliced
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced into thin rounds or half moons
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 6 cloves garlic, unpeeled
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 4 5-ounce boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.Spray a large sheet pan or roasting pan with nonstick cooking spray. Or for easy cleanup, line the pan with foil and then spray the foil with nonstick spray.
- Place the vegetables and unpeeled garlic cloves in your prepared baking dish. Drizzle with 2 teaspoons of the oil and sprinkle with ¼ teaspoon of salt and ⅛ teaspoon pepper. Toss to coat the vegetables with oil and seasonings and then spread out evenly in the pan.
- Sprinkle the chicken the remaining salt and pepper and place the chicken on top of the vegetables. Drizzle chicken with the remaining 2 teaspoons oil.
- Roast, stirring the vegetables occasionally, until the vegetables are tender and the chicken is cooked through, 30 - 40 minutes.
Recipe source: adapted from Weight Watchers New Complete Cookbook SmartPoints Edition
*PersonalPoints® calculated by WW. *PointsPlus® and SmartPoints® calculated by Simple Nourished Living; Not endorsed by Weight Watchers International, Inc. All recipe ingredients except optional items included in determining nutritional estimates. SmartPoints® values calculated WITHOUT each plan's ZeroPoint Foods (Green plan, Blue plan, Purple plan) using the WW Recipe Builder.
If you like this One Pan Roasted Chicken with Vegetables, you might also like:
- 17 Skinny Sheet Pan Meals for Weight Watchers
- Sheet Pan Sausage, Onions, Peppers & Potatoes
- Sheet Pan Roasted Shrimp & Broccoli
- Skinny Sheet Pan Tofu & Vegetable Stir-fry
This post contains affiliate links to products I like. When you buy something through one of my Amazon links or other (affiliate links), I receive a small commission that helps support this site. Thank you for your purchase!
Subscribe to Get: Top 10 Reader Favorite Recipes
The Top 10 Most Popular Recipes (PDF) on Simple Nourished Living + Weekly Support Emails with Tips & Easy Healthy Recipes Not Found Anywhere Else!