Easy Healthy Low Calorie Chicken Recipes w/ WW SmartPoints
Looking for ideas for easy, healthy, low calorie, low fat WW Friendly chicken recipes? You've come to the right place!
When you are trying to eat better and/or lose weight chicken is a popular choice whether you are cooking for yourself or your entire family. Ever versatile, it can be prepared so many different ways.
Here you'll find easy healthy chicken recipes for chicken salads, sandwiches, wraps, casseroles, soups, skillets, stir-fries as well as a big collection of slow cooker favorites that are low in SmartPoints.
Latest Low Fat Chicken Recipes
- baked chicken parmesan
- easy slow cooker chicken & gravy
- skinny slow cooker 4-ingredient goddess chicken
- chicken salad with apples & cranberries
Is All Chicken Free on Weight Watchers?
No, all chicken is not "free" on Weight Watches. Lean chicken breast without skin or bones has Zero Points on the WW Blue and Purple Plans.
How Many Weight Watchers Points is Chicken?
- 3 ounces of cooked chicken (dark meat only) has 3 SmartPoints.
- 3 ounces of cooked chicken (white meat only) has 2 SmartPoints (Green) and 0 SmartPoints (Blue, Purple)
Also, be sure to check out my best-selling Slow Cook Yourself Slim eCookbook Bundle!