WW Recipe of the Day: Deluxe Turkey Cheeseburger Pie for Two
(304 calories | 7 6 6 myWW *SmartPoints value per serving)
Get all the flavors of your favorite turkey cheeseburger in this simple casserole for two that's ready in about 30 minutes. And no hot grill to tend.
How Many Calories and WW Points in this Turkey Cheeseburger Pie for Two?
According to my calculations, each serving has 304 calories and:
7 *SmartPoints (Green plan)
6 *SmartPoints (Blue plan)
6 *SmartPoints (Purple plan)
7 *PointsPlus (Old plan)
Curious about Weight Watchers new myWW Green, Blue and Purple plans? Watch this short video to learn more:
How to Make Turkey Cheeseburger Pie
Step 1: Gather and prepare all ingredients.
Step 2: Preheat oven to 400F degrees. Lightly spray 8-X4-inch loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray.
Step 3: In a small mixing bowl, combine Bisquick baking mix, water, egg white and ¼ cup cheese until thoroughly combined. Spread evenly in prepared pan.
Step 4: In a medium skillet, cook the turkey over medium-high heat until thoroughly cooked. Drain off any excess liquid and stir in soup and mixed vegetables, continuing to cook until mixture is heated through.
Step 5: Pour turkey mixture over baking mix layer in prepared loaf pan . Sprinkle remaining cheese (2 tablespoons) over the top.
Step 6: Bake for about 20 minutes, or until it's cooked through, bubbling and the edges turn golden.
Recipe Notes, Additions & Substitutions
- Substitute ¼ pound ground chicken breast, or extra lean ground beef, for the turkey.
- Use your favorite blend of frozen mixed vegetables.
- Substitute your favorite flavor of cheese. I used cheddar but American, Swiss or Jack would all be good.
- How to make your own homemade Bisquick
What Should I Serve with this Easy Healthy Bisquick Cheeseburger Casserole?
Serve with a side salad and your favorite burger toppings, like:
- Sliced tomatoes
- Onion slices
- Ketchup and/or mustard
- Sliced avocado
- Crispy cooked bacon
If you like this Turkey Cheeseburger Dinner, be sure to check out my other WW friendly recipes using Bisquick baking mix, including: Chicken and Broccoli Impossible Pie, Impossibly Easy Zucchini Pie, Banana Bread Impossibly Easy Pie, Lightened Up Sausage and Egg Puff and Skinny Chocolate Pudding Cake
If you've made this Turkey Cheeseburger Melt, please give the recipe a star rating below and leave a comment letting me know how you liked it. And stay in touch on Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for the latest updates.
Deluxe Turkey Cheeseburger Pie for Two
- ½ cup Bisquick Heart Smart (or *make your own homemade baking mix)
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 egg white
- ¼ cup plus 2 tablespoons, shredded low-fat cheddar cheese
- ¼ pound lean ground turkey
- ½ cup canned condensed fat-free low-sodium cream of mushroom soup
- ¾ cup frozen mixed vegetables
- Preheat oven to 400F degress. Lightly spray 8-x4-inch loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine Bisquick baking mix, water, egg white and ¼ cup cheese until thoroughly combined. Spread evenly in prepared pan.
- In a medium skillet, cook the turkey over medium-high heat until thoroughly cooked. Drain off any excess liquid and stir in soup and mixed vegetables, continuing to cook until mixture is heated through.
- Pour turkey mixture over baking mix layer in prepared loaf pan. Sprinkle remaining cheese (2 tablespoons) over the top.
- Bake for about 20 minutes, or until it's cooked through, bubbly and edges turn golden.
*PointsPlus® and SmartPoints® calculated by Simple Nourished Living; Not endorsed by Weight Watchers International, Inc. All recipe ingredients except optional items included in determining nutritional estimates. SmartPoints® values calculated WITHOUT each plan's ZeroPoint Foods (Green plan, Blue plan, Purple plan) using the WW Recipe Builder.
More Easy Healthy "Cheeseburger" Recipes for Weight Watchers
- Skinny Cheeseburger Pasta Skillet
- Easy Healthy Cheeseburger Casserole for Two
- Lightened Up Cheeseburger Soup
- Cheeseburger Salad Made Lighter
- WW Friendly Big Mac Salad
This post contains affiliate links to products I like. When you buy something through one of my Amazon links or other (affiliate links), I receive a small commission that helps support this site. Thank you for your purchase!
Subscribe to Get: Top 10 Reader Favorite Recipes
The Top 10 Most Popular Recipes (PDF) on Simple Nourished Living + Weekly Support Emails with Tips & Easy Healthy Recipes Not Found Anywhere Else!