WW Recipe of the Day: Cranberry White Chocolate Crock Pot Cookie Bars
Here's a lighter streamlined version of cranberry white chocolate cookie bars that you can make in your slow cooker.
I saw the recipe as I was flipping through an old Pillsbury Healthy Recipe Booklet from 1998 and decided to bake a batch of crock pot cookie bars.
Made with fresh cranberries, white chocolate morsels and nuts, then drizzled with a simple powdered sugar glaze, they're a more sensible, retro version of Starbuck's 340 calorie seasonal Cranberry Bliss Bars.
Baked in a round pan and then cut into pretty little wedges, these cranberry white chocolate crock pot cookie bars would be a welcome addition to your holiday cookie tray.
How Many Calories and WW Points in these Cranberry White Chocolate Cooke Bars?
According to my calculations, each little wedge has 120 calories and:
7 *SmartPoints (Green plan)
7 *SmartPoints (Blue plan)
7 *SmartPoints (Purple plan)
3 *PointsPlus (Old plan)
If you like these cranberry cookie bars, be sure to check out my other WW Friendly sweets, including Skinny Cranberry Apple Oatmeal Cookies, Low Fat Pumpkin Cranberry Scones, Easy Crock Pot Cranberry Nut Bread, Apple, Pear, Cranberry Crisp with Gingersnap Topping and Caramel Cranberry Slow Cooker Cookie Bars
If you've made these low fat Slow Cooked Cranberry White Chocolate Cookie Bars, please give the recipe a star rating below and leave a comment letting me know how you liked it. And stay in touch on Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for the latest updates.
Cranberry White Chocolate Crock Pot Cookie Bars
- ¼ cup sugar
- ⅓ cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1-½ teaspoons vanilla
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ cup chopped fresh or frozen cranberries
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- ¼ cup chopped nuts (I used pistachios)
- ⅓ cup powdered sugar
- 1 to 2 teaspoons water
- Grease a small baking pan that will fit in your slow cooker. I used an 8-inch round pan and my 6-Quart oval slow cooker.
- Place a trivet in your slow cooker or make one by rolling up foil into a coil.
- In a large bowl, mix together the sugar, brown sugar and butter until well blended. Add the vanilla and egg and mix until creamy.
- Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup and level off. Add the flour, baking powder, cranberries, white chocolate chips and nuts. Stir until well mixed.
- With the back of a spoon press the dough evenly into the prepared baking pan.
- Place the pan on the trivet in the slow cooker.
- Cover and prop the lid open at one end with a wooden spoon handle or chopstick to let steam escape.
- Cook on HIGH, until edges are golden and set in the middle, 2 to 3 hours. (Mine were done in 2-½ hours.)
- When finished cooking, remove the pan from the slow cooker and place it on a wire rack to cool completely.
- In a small bowl, stir together the powdered sugar and water to make a glaze. Drizzle glaze over the cooled bars.
- When cool, cut into 16 small wedges.
*PersonalPoints® calculated by WW. *PointsPlus® and SmartPoints® calculated by Simple Nourished Living; Not endorsed by Weight Watchers International, Inc. All recipe ingredients except optional items included in determining nutritional estimates. SmartPoints® values calculated WITHOUT each plan's ZeroPoint Foods (Green plan, Blue plan, Purple plan) using the WW Recipe Builder.
More Yummy Cranberry Recipes for Weight Watchers:
- Banana Cranberry Muffins (Simple-Nourished-Living)
- Cranberry Ginger Oatmeal Cookies (Simple-Nourished-Living)
- Low Fat Cranberry Walnut Rugalach (Simple-Nourished-Living)
- Cranberry Orange Oatmeal Bread (Simple-Nourished-Living)
- Low Fat Mini Cranberry Nut Bread Loaves (Simple-Nourished-Living)
- Skinny Cranberry Bliss Bars (SkinnyTaste)
- Banana Cranberry Bread (SkinnyTaste)
- Lemon Cranberry Scones (SkinnyTaste)
- Cranberry Pistachio Biscotti (SkinnyTaste)
- Skinny Morning Maple Cranberry Bars (SkinnyTaste)
- Skinny Cranberry Swirl Cheesecake Squares (SkinnyTaste)
- Cranberry Orange Bundt Cake (EmilyBites)
- Cranberry Orange Muffins (OrganizeYourselfSkinny)
- Merry Cranberry Pear Tarts (HungryGirl)
- Cranberry Orange Cornmeal Muffins (Cookin'Canuck)
- Dark Chocolate Cranberry Pecan Oatmeal Cookies (DrizzleMeSkinny)
This post contains affiliate links to products I like. When you buy something through one of my Amazon links or other (affiliate links), I receive a small commission that helps support this site. Thank you for your purchase!
Subscribe to Get: Top 10 Reader Favorite Recipes
The Top 10 Most Popular Recipes (PDF) on Simple Nourished Living + Weekly Support Emails with Tips & Easy Healthy Recipes Not Found Anywhere Else!