(Weight Watchers Friendly Crock Pot Cooking Day 65)
Here’s a lighter streamlined version of cranberry white chocolate cookie bars that you can make in your slow cooker.
I saw the recipe as I was flipping through an old Pillsbury Healthy Recipe Booklet from 1998 and decided to bake a batch of crock pot cookie bars.
Made with fresh cranberries, white chocolate morsels and nuts, then drizzled with a simple powdered sugar glaze, they’re a more sensible, retro version of Starbuck’s 340 calorie Cranberry Bliss Bars.
Baked in a round pan and then cut into pretty little wedges, these cranberry white chocolate crock pot cookie bars would be a welcome addition to your holiday cookie tray.
According to my calculations, each little wedge has 120 calories and *3 Weight Watchers Points Plus. Enjoy!
Cranberry White Chocolate Crock Pot Cookie Bars
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter softened
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts I used pistachios
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1 to 2 teaspoons water
- Grease a small baking pan that will fit in your slow cooker. I used an 8-inch round pan and my 6-Quart oval slow cooker.
- Place a trivet in your slow cooker or make one by rolling up foil into a coil.
- In a large bowl, mix together the sugar, brown sugar and butter until well blended. Add the vanilla and egg and mix until creamy.
- Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup and level off. Add the flour, baking powder, cranberries, white chocolate chips and nuts. Stir until well mixed.
- With the back of a spoon press the dough evenly into the prepared baking pan.
- Place the pan on the trivet in the slow cooker.
- Cover and prop the lid open at one end with a wooden spoon handle or chopstick to let steam escape.
- Cook on HIGH, until edges are golden and set in the middle, 2 to 3 hours. (Mine were done in 2-1/2 hours.)
- When finished cooking, remove the pan from the slow cooker and place it on a wire rack to cool completely.
- In a small bowl, stir together the powdered sugar and water to make a glaze. Drizzle glaze over the cooled bars.
- When cool, cut into 16 small wedges.
More Yummy Cranberry Recipes for Weight Watchers:
- Skinny Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies
- Caramel Cranberry Slow Cooker Cookie Bars
- Banana Cranberry Muffins
- Cranberry Ginger Oatmeal Cookies
- Easy Cranberry Nut Bread Made in the Slow Cooker
- Cranberry White Chocolate Crock Pot Cookie Bars
- Low Fat Cranberry Walnut Rugalach
- Low Fat Mini Cranberry Nut Bread Loaves
- Skinny Cranberry Apple Oatmeal Cookies
- Low Fat Pumpkin Cranberry Scones
- Skinny Cranberry Bliss Bars
- Banana Cranberry Bread
- Lemon Cranberry Scones
- Cranberry Pistachio Biscotti
- Cranberry Orange Bundt Cake
- Cranberry Orange Muffins
- Cranberry Orange Cornmeal Muffins
- Skinny Cranberry Swirl Cheesecake Squares
- Merry Cranberry Pear Tarts
- Skinny Morning Maple Cranberry Bars
- Dark Chocolate Cranberry Pecan Oatmeal Cookies
- Slow Cooker Apple Cake
*PointsPlus® for cranberry white chocolate crock pot cookie bars calculated by Simple Nourished Living; Not endorsed by Weight Watchers International, Inc.
This post contains affiliate links to products I like. When you buy something through one of my Amazon links or Craftsy links, I receive a small commission that helps support this site. Thanks for your purchase!
Subscribe to Get: Top 10 Reader Favorite Recipes
The Top 10 Most Popular Recipes (PDF) on Simple Nourished Living + Weekly Support Emails with Tips & Easy Healthy Recipes Not Found Anywhere Else!