I've made this easy, healthy and delicious black bean mango salsa lots of times since discovering it in a Weight Watchers Weekly last summer.
We've enjoyed this black bean mango salsa with chips.
And most recently as a healthy tasty topping for turkey burgers. It's featured on the Weight Watchers site with Cuban Grilled Chicken, which also is delicious.
How Many Calories and WW Points in this Salsa?
Each Simply Filling ¼-cup serving has 58 calories and:
1 *SmartPoints (Green plan)
0 *SmartPoints (Blue plan)
0 *SmartPoints (Purple plan)
1 *PointsPlus (Old plan)
Fresh and colorful, this salsa takes just minutes to prepare. It's one of those recipes that will disappear almost as quickly as you can make it.
Chopped mango adds bursts of sweetness so using a ripe mango is really important. Finding a ripe mango is like shopping for avocados or peaches. You want one that will give a little under gentle pressure.
And if you want to know how to cut a mango easily and quickly, I've included a video after the recipe. Enjoy!
If you like this simple black bean mango salsa be sure to check out more of my favorite Weight Watchers friendly salsa recipes: Diana Kennedy's Fresh Salsa Mexicana from Jerez, Skinny Strawberry Fresh Fruit Salsa, Simple Mango Salsa, Strawberry Salsa, Corn & Tomato Salsa, WW Corn & Black Bean Salsa, WW Fresh tomato Salsa/Pico de Gallo
If you've made this Mango Salsa with Black Beans, please give the recipe a star rating below and leave a comment letting me know how you liked it. And stay in touch on Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for the latest updates.
WW Black Bean Mango Salsa Recipe
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup fresh, ripe cubed mango
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients in a medium bowl and let stand for 10 to 30 minutes.
- Before serving, taste and adjust seasonings, including lime juice, herbs, salt and pepper.
*Points® calculated by WW. *PointsPlus® and SmartPoints® calculated by Simple Nourished Living; Not endorsed by Weight Watchers International, Inc. All recipe ingredients except optional items included in determining nutritional estimates. SmartPoints® values calculated WITHOUT each plan's ZeroPoint Foods (Green plan, Blue plan, Purple plan) using the WW Recipe Builder.
How to Cut a Mango:
If you have never cut a mango before, it can be a little intimidating. Here's a great video showing the best way to cut a mango...
More Weight Watchers Friendly Recipes with Salsa:
- 2-Ingredient Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken
- Cottage Cheese Baked Potato with Salsa
- 3-Ingredient Crock Pot Salsa Verde Beef
- Crock Pot Apricot Salsa Salmon
- Quick & Easy Chicken, White Bean & Salsa Soup
- Indian Spiced Tilapia with Watermelon Salsa
This post contains affiliate links to products I like. When you buy something through one of my Amazon links or other (affiliate links), I receive a small commission that helps support this site. Thank you for your purchase!
Subscribe to Get: Top 10 Reader Favorite Recipes
The Top 10 Most Popular Recipes (PDF) on Simple Nourished Living + Weekly Support Emails with Tips & Easy Healthy Recipes Not Found Anywhere Else!