WW Recipe of the Day: Chicken Flatbread
(434 calories | 11 7 7 myWW *SmartPoints value per serving)
Thin crust flatbread dough topped with salsa verde, white beans, chicken, corn and Monterey Jack cheese.
This Tex-Mex inspired chicken flatbread recipe is a great example of the delicious things you can do with the quick flatbread dough I posted yesterday.
Both the flatbread dough and this chicken flatbread with salsa verde, white beans and corn are from The Perfect Recipe for Losing Weight and Eating Great by Pam Anderson, one of my go-to cookbooks for quick and easy healthy meals.
Loaded with Weight Watchers Power Foods including chicken breast, white beans, and corn, this chicken flatbread recipe is an easy, healthy way to satisfy a pizza craving.
The Skinny on Chicken Flatbread
I made it one night when I had everything on hand, including leftover rotisserie chicken.
Because the flatbread dough has no yeast it can be rolled out as soon as you make it, in about a minute in the food processor .
It’s the kind of fast food you can feel good about eating.
According to my calculations, each serving of this chicken flatbread has about 434 calories and:
11 *SmartPoints (Green plan)
7 *SmartPoints (Blue plan)
7 *SmartPoints (Purple plan)
11 *PointsPlus (Old plan)
Curious about Weight Watchers new myWW Green, Blue and Purple plans? Watch this short video to learn more:
If you’ve made this Chicken Flatbread, please give the recipe a star rating below and leave a comment letting me know how you liked it. And stay in touch on Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for the latest updates.
Chicken Flatbread Pizza with Salsa Verde, White Beans & Corn
- Quick flatbread dough (link below or 1 package 12-inch thin pizza crust)
- 1 cup drained white beans, mashed
- 1 cup store-bought salsa verde
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken breast
- 1 cup frozen corn, no need to thaw
- 1 cup (3 ounces) reduced-fat shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
- 3 medium scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- Adjust an oven rack to the lowest position and heat the oven to 500F degrees for flatbread dough (or 450F degrees for packaged pizza crust).
- Roll the flatbread out into one large 12x16-inch rectangle or 4 individual 12x4-inch rectangles and place on a cookie sheet. (Or place the prepared pizza crust on the cookie sheet.)
- In a small bowl, mix together the mashed beans and 1/2 cup of the salsa. Spread evenly over the dough.
- In a medium bowl toss together the remaining 1/2 cup salsa, chicken and corn. Top the flatbread(s) evenly with the chicken mixture.
- Bake until the pizza is spotty brown, 10 to 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and top the hot pizza with the cheese, scallions, and cilantro and place back in the oven. Continue to bake until the cheese melts, 2-3 minutes more.
- Serve individual flatbreads or cut the large flatbread/pizza into 8 pieces.
Source: The Perfect Recipe for Losing Weight and Eating Great by Pam Anderson
*PointsPlus® and SmartPoints® calculated by Simple Nourished Living; Not endorsed by Weight Watchers International, Inc. All recipe ingredients except optional items included in determining nutritional estimates. SmartPoints® values calculated WITHOUT each plan's ZeroPoint Foods (Green plan, Blue plan, Purple plan) using the WW Recipe Builder.
If you liked this chicken flatbread pizza recipe you might also like:
- Quick Flatbread Dough (Simple-Nourished-Living)
- Healthy Garden Vegetable Pizza with Whole Wheat Crust (Simple-Nourished-Living)
- Easy Whole Wheat Pizza with Artichokes (Simple-Nourished-Living)
- Slow Cooker Pizza Soup (Simple-Nourished-Living)
- Cauliflower Crust Pizza (Slender Kitchen)
This post contains affiliate links to products I like. When you buy something through one of my Amazon links or other (affiliate links), I receive a small commission that helps support this site. Thank you for your purchase!
Subscribe to Get: Top 10 Reader Favorite Recipes
The Top 10 Most Popular Recipes (PDF) on Simple Nourished Living + Weekly Support Emails with Tips & Easy Healthy Recipes Not Found Anywhere Else!