(Weight Watchers Friendly Crock Pot Cooking Day 103)
Mom and I are visiting my sister in Tucson helping her get ready to launch her new business.
So, I needed something really really simple to make in the crock pot when we got back to her house last night.
With just 3 ingredients, this easy tasty Crock Pot Corn Dip fits the bill.
We dumped cream cheese, corn and a can of tomatoes with chiles into her little crock pot and before we knew it had a great little appetizer to enjoy with a glass of wine.
Light and flavorful, without being overly cheesy, it was a winner with all of us.
Each 1/4-cup serving has 79 calories and 2 Points Plus.
- 8 ounces light cream cheese, cubed
- 10-1/2 ounces canned tomatoes with chiles (I used rotele)
- 1 can (14 to 15 ounces) corn
- Ideal Slow Cooker: 1 to 2-Quart.
- Fully drain the can of corn and discard the liquid.
- Partially drain the can of tomatoes, leaving about half the liquid.
- Pour the corn and tomatoes with their remaining liquid into the slow cooker.
- Add the cubes of cream cheese.
- Cover and cook on LOW for one to 2 hours, stirring occasionally, until cream cheese is melted and dip is warmed through. Serve warm with your favorite veggies and corn chips for dipping.
- Makes about 2-1/2 cups
This easy crock pot corn dip can be easily double or tripled to feed a crowd!
If you liked crock pot corn dip you might also like my Favorite Skinny Dips and Spreads Cookbook, a tried and true collection of recipes for effortless entertaining, all with nutritional and Weight Watchers Points Plus information!
*PointsPlus® for crock pot corn dip calculated by Simple Nourished Living; Not endorsed by Weight Watchers International, Inc.