Homemade vegetable soup is hard to beat. It's a great easy delicious way to get more vegetables into your diet. I love to make a big pot of vegetable soup on Saturday or Sunday to enjoy during the week.
If you are a Weight Watcher, you are probably familiar with their 0 Points Plus Garden Vegetable Soup, a healthy weight loss staple.
But there are many great vegetable soup recipes from delicate to hearty. Here's a lis of my favorite Weight Watchers Friendly Vegetable Soup Recipes all with points plus details.
Favorite Weight Watchers Friendly Vegetable Soup Recipes
More Great Vegetable Soups from around the Web...
- Easy Hamburger Macaroni Vegetable Soup Recipe - a quick and easy soup using frozen mixed vegetables that has been one of my go-to recipes for several years
- Garden Vegetable Soup Recipe - from Alton Brown
- Italian Chicken and Vegetable Soup - from Paula Deen
- Kale and Roasted Vegetable Soup - a hearty, delicious cold weather soup from Simply Recipes
- Martha Stewart's Big Batch Vegetable Soup from Everyday Food
- Provencal Vegetable Soup from Ina Garten, The Barefoot Contessa
- Quick and Easy Vegetable Soup that uses tomato soup and cooks in 30 minutes from Allrecipes
- The Lady and Sons Beef Vegetable Soup - a hearty vegetable beef soup from Paula Deen
- Tuscan Vegetable Soup - a quick and easy Italian soup from the Food Network's Healthy Cooking Expert, Ellie Krieger
- Vegan Vegetable Soup Recipes - several great vegan vegetable soups from my favorite vegan cooking instructor, Sassy the The Vegan Coach
This post contains affiliate links to products I like. When you buy something through one of my Amazon links or other (affiliate links), I receive a small commission that helps support this site. Thank you for your purchase!
Subscribe to Get: Top 10 Reader Favorite Recipes
The Top 10 Most Popular Recipes (PDF) on Simple Nourished Living + Weekly Support Emails with Tips & Easy Healthy Recipes Not Found Anywhere Else!