WW Recipe of the Day: Slow Cooker Sesame Chicken Thighs
(188 calories | *6 WW SmartPoints)
These tender flavorful chicken thighs take only a few minutes to toss together.
Just add the chicken to the slow cooker, stir together the sauce ingredients and pour on top. That’s all there is to it.
Several hours later dinner will be ready and waiting. How easy is that?
And a whole lot healthier than getting takeout too!
Skinny on Slow Cooker Sesame Chicken Thighs
These slow cooker sesame chicken thighs were a big hit with the entire family.
Brown rice and broccoli make nice accompaniments.
These would be yummy served over zucchini noodles too!
If you or someone you are dining with prefers more spice, serve with crushed red pepper flake or sriracha sauce for extra heat.
According to my calculations each serving has 188 calories and *5 Weight Watchers Points Plus, *6 WW Freestyle SmartPoints. Enjoy!
Curious about Weight Watchers Freestyle/Flex plan?
Watch this short video to learn more:
If you’ve made this Slow Cooked Sesame Chicken, please give the recipe a star rating below and leave a comment letting me know how you liked it. And stay in touch on Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for the latest updates.
Slow Cooker Sesame Chicken Thighs Recipe
- 8 (6 ounces each) boneless skinless chicken thighs (about 3 pounds)
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons sherry
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Ideal Slow Cooker Size: 3-1/2- to 4-Quart.
- Coat the slow cooker with nonstick spray.
- Place the chicken thighs in the slow cooker.
- In a bowl, stir together the soy sauce, brown sugar, sherry, ketchup, sesame seeds, garlic powder, and ginger.
- Pour over the chicken being sure to get some sauce on every piece.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours, or on HIGH for 3 to 4 hours, or until the chicken is tender.
*PointsPlus® and SmartPoints® calculated by Simple Nourished Living; Not endorsed by Weight Watchers International, Inc. All recipe ingredients except optional items included in determining nutritional estimates. SmartPoints® values calculated WITHOUT Weight Watchers Zero Points fruits and vegetables using the WW Recipe Builder.
Kitchen Tools I Used To Make Sesame Chicken:
If you like slow cooker sesame chicken thighs you might also like:
- Slow Cooker Szechuan Chicken and Broccoli (Simple Nourished Living)
- Crock Pot Sesame Ginger Chicken (MyRecipes)
- Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken with Pineapple (Simple Nourished Living)
- Crock Pot Honey Sesame Chicken (SkinnyTaste)
- Healthy Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes (Simple Nourished Living)
- Skinny Slow Cooker Five Spice Chicken (Simple Nourished Living)
- Skinny Southwestern Slow Cooker Chicken (Simple Nourished Living)
- Slow Cooker Apricot Chicken Thighs (Simple Nourished Living)
This post contains affiliate links to products I like. When you buy something through one of my Amazon links or other (affiliate links), I receive a small commission that helps support this site. Thank you for your purchase!
Subscribe to Get: Top 10 Reader Favorite Recipes
The Top 10 Most Popular Recipes (PDF) on Simple Nourished Living + Weekly Support Emails with Tips & Easy Healthy Recipes Not Found Anywhere Else!