I’m in love with Greek Salad. I can’t seem to help myself. There’s something about the crisp romaine, colorful vegetables, salty olives, and pungent feta tossed with tangy lemon dressing that make my taste buds smile. And by adding a portion of WW friendly zero points grilled chicken breast is makes for a satisfying meal.
Grilled Chicken Greek Salad is one of my favorite summertime lunch or dinner options.
It’s loaded with good-for-you ingredients: crunchy romaine lettuce, cucumbers, red onion, tomatoes, olives, feta cheese, and if you are really lucky – a pickled pepperoncini or two.
The Skinny on Grilled Chicken Greek Salad
Unfortunately, the grilled chicken Greek salads served in a lot of restaurants can also be loaded with fat and calories thanks to a heavy hand with high-fat dressing and cheese.
The good news is that it’s really easy to make a light and tasty Greek Chicken Salad in your own kitchen.
This one has just 235 calories and *6 Weight Watchers PointsPlus, *6 Weight Watchers SmartPoints.
Following the new WW Freestyle Update, this is reduced to just *4 Freestyle SmartPoints.
It’s a great way to use leftover grilled chicken.
Or leave the chicken off and toss in a handful or two of chickpeas instead for a delicious vegetarian lunch or dinner option.
If you liked this skinny grilled chicken Greek salad be sure to check out my other easy Weight Watchers friendly recipes including: Greek turkey feta mason jar salad, Trisha Yearwood orzo salad made lighter, Trader Joe easy asian chicken salad, Weight Watchers chick pea feta salad, skinny chopped Greek salad
Skinny Greek Salad with Grilled Chicken
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, pounded, grilled and sliced (about 4 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 cups torn romaine lettuce
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 large cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 medium red onion, chopped or thinly sliced
- 12 kalamta olives, pitted and cut in half
- 1/2 cup reduced fat feta cheese, crumbled
- 8 pickled pepperoncini
- To make the salad dressing, in a small bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, oregano and black pepper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, toss together the lettuce, tomato, cucumber, bell pepper, onion and olives.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad and toss until everything is well coated with dressing. Add the cheese and toss again.
- Divide the salad among 4 salad plates or bowls and top with grilled chicken and pepperoncini.
*PointsPlus® and SmartPoints® calculated by Simple Nourished Living; Not endorsed by Weight Watchers International, Inc. All recipe ingredients except optional items included in determining nutritional estimates. SmartPoints® values calculated WITHOUT each plan's ZeroPoint Foods (Green plan, Blue plan, Purple plan) using the WW Recipe Builder.
Here’s a great video with another Healthy Grilled Chicken Greek Salad from Healthy Life Cooking…
More Weight Watchers Friendly Greek Salads:
Spiralized Greek Cucumber Salad with Lemon & Feta (SkinnyTaste)
Greek Salad in a Jar (HungryGirl)
Quinoa Greek Salad with Tomatoes, Cucumber & Feta (Cookin’Canuck)
Greek Dinner Salad – with fresh herbs and chickpeas and whole wheat pita with 11 PointsPlus Value from Cooking Light at My Recipes
Chopped Greek Salad – with lightened dressing has only 4 WW PointsPlus Value from Weight Watchers
Greek Lemon Dill Grilled Chicken Salad – with roasted peppers and chickpeas has only 8 WW PointsPlus Value from Weight Watchers
In this informative How Jen Does It video, watch Jen make Grilled Chicken Mason Jar Salads…
This post contains affiliate links to products I like. When you buy something through one of my Amazon links or other (affiliate links), I receive a small commission that helps support this site. Thank you for your purchase!
Subscribe to Get: Top 10 Reader Favorite Recipes
The Top 10 Most Popular Recipes (PDF) on Simple Nourished Living + Weekly Support Emails with Tips & Easy Healthy Recipes Not Found Anywhere Else!