Weight Watchers Recipe of the Day: Greek Turkey Feta Salad
(302 calories | *5 WW Freestyle SmartPoints)
I’m slow to adopt new trends. Take Mason Jar Salads, for example.
I first heard about salads-in-a-jar in a Weight Watchers meeting several years ago.
Since then I’ve seen them all over Pinterest.
But, because I work from home, I didn’t think they made sense for me.
I decided to reconsider when I realized that some days at lunchtime, even with all the ingredients I needed sitting right in the fridge, I was still too lazy to pull them out and make salad!
The cool thing is that these salads-in-a-jar will stay fresh for several days.
I’m going to try to work on developing the habit of putting together an extra mason jar salad or two whenever I’m making one for lunch and dinner.
That way there will always be one waiting for me, increasing the odds that I’ll opt for it rather than the cookie-in-the-jar!
The secret to success with these salads is the order in which you layer the ingredients.
The dressing and any juicy ingredients go in first.
Then heavy, sturdy items, with the fragile lettuce going in last.
That’s really all there is to it.
According to my calculations, this Greek Turkey Salad has 302 calories, *8 Weight Watchers PointsPlus, *6 Weight Watchers SmartPoints, *5 WW Freestyle SmartPoints. Enjoy!
Curious about Weight Watchers Freestyle/Flex plan?
Watch this short video to learn more:
If you like this easy Mason Jar Greek Turkey Salad with Feta, be sure to check out my other easy, healthy Weight Watchers friendly salad recipes including Weight Watchers Chickpea & Feta Salad, Skinny Chopped Greek Salad, Grilled Chicken Greek Salad, Easy Asian Chicken Salad and Weight Watchers Cheeseburger Salad as well as this winning collection of 17 WW Friendly Mason Jar Salads
If you’ve made this Turkey Feta Mason Jar Salad, please give the recipe a star rating below and leave a comment letting me know how you liked it. And stay in touch on Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for the latest updates.
Mason Jar Greek Turkey Feta Salad Recipe
- 2 tablespoons light Italian dressing (2SP)
- 1/4 cup grape tomatoes, halved (0SP)
- 1 stalk celery, sliced (0SP)
- 1/4 red bell pepper, chopped (0SP)
- 4 Greek kalamata olives, chopped (1SP)
- 3-4 slices mild banana pepper rings, roughly chopped (0SP)
- 2 tablespoons feta cheese (2SP)
- 3 ounces chopped roast turkey breast (0SP)
- 2 cups romaine lettuce (0SP)
- Place all the ingredients in a wide-mouth, quart-size mason jar in the order listed.
- Put the dressing in first and continue with the tomatoes, celery, etcetera, ending with the lettuce. Screw on the mason jar cover and store in the refrigerator.
- A few minutes before you are ready to eat remove the salad from the fridge and let it sit upside down on the counter, give the jar a good shake and then pour out the contents of the mason jar into a bowl. Toss gently and enjoy.
- Make as many salads as you want and store them in the refrigerator so a quick and easy lunch is always ready and waiting.
- They will last 5 to 7 days in the refrigerator.
*PointsPlus® and SmartPoints® calculated by Simple Nourished Living; Not endorsed by Weight Watchers International, Inc. All recipe ingredients except optional items included in determining nutritional estimates. SmartPoints® values calculated WITHOUT Weight Watchers Zero Points fruits and vegetables using the WW Recipe Builder.
Watch the Domestic Geek as she creates her 4 favorite jar salads:
More Easy + Healthy Mason Jar Salads Recipes
- The Ultimate Mason Jar Salad Tutorial (OrganizeYourselfSkinny)
- Quinoa Salad In A Jar (TheYummyLife)
- Cobb Salad In A Jar with Buttermilk Ranch (SkinnyTaste)
- Fruity Bacon Chicken Salad Jar (HungryGirl)
- 7-Layer Salad (DashingDish)
- Protein Egg & Quinoa Salad Jars (SkinnyTaste)
- Southwest Ranch Chicken Mason Jar Salad (OrganizeYourselfSkinny)
This video shows another variation for making Greek Chicken Mason Jar Salads:
This post contains affiliate links to products I like. When you buy something through one of my Amazon links or other (affiliate links), I receive a small commission that helps support this site. Thank you for your purchase!
Subscribe to Get: Top 10 Reader Favorite Recipes
The Top 10 Most Popular Recipes (PDF) on Simple Nourished Living + Weekly Support Emails with Tips & Easy Healthy Recipes Not Found Anywhere Else!