(Weight Watchers Friendly Crock Pot Cooking Day 59)
I hope you have a wonderful day filled with the love of family and friends and lots and lots of delicious food.
Before things get busy in the kitchen, I’m going to sit down and enjoy a mug of this skinny spiced crock pot mocha, complete with a dollop of whipped cream and sprinkle of cinnamon.
It seems like the perfect way to ring in the day.
- ⅔ cup non fat dry milk powder
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 1-1/2 cups strong brewed coffee (regular or decaf)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1-1/2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1 cinnamon stick, broken in half
- 4 whole cloves
- ⅛ teaspoon anise extract
- Combine the dry milk powder, water, coffee, sugar and chocolate syrup in a slow cooker. (I used my 1-1/2 Quart.)
- Stir with a whisk until blended.
- Add the cinnamon stick, cloves and anise extract and stir again.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 1 to 2 hours, until steaming hot.
- Fish out the cinnamon stick and cloves and discard them.
- Stir and ladle into coffee cups.
- Top with a little dollop of whipped cream and sprinkle of cinnamon if desired.
If you liked this skinny spiced crock pot mocha, you might also like:
*PointsPlus® for skinny spiced crock pot mocha calculated by Simple Nourished Living; Not endorsed by Weight Watchers International, Inc.