WW Recipe of the Day: Snickers Mini Tarts
(83 calories | 3 3 3 myWW *SmartPoints value per serving)
For years what I loved best about Halloween was that it provided me with an excuse to buy a bag of little snack size Snickers bars just in case trick-or-treaters showed up.
They never did. But I had my Snickers 🙂
If you, like me, are a Snickers fan, you're gonna love these cute Skinny Mini Snickers Tarts.
They have been on my radar ever since I spied them in one of the ever-clever Hungry Girl's newsletters a while back.
The a perfect way to use up some of the Halloween candy that might be lying around the house!
Skinny on Snickers Mini Tarts
You need just two ingredients: Athens Mini Fillo Shells + a Snickers bar to make these cute little sweet treats.
Perfectly portion-controlled, each serving (2 Snickers-filled shells) has just 83 calories and:
3 *SmartPoints (Green plan)
3 *SmartPoints (Blue plan)
3 *SmartPoints (Purple plan)
2 *PointsPlus (Old plan)
Whip up a batch or two for your next get together and watch how quickly they disappear.
Curious about Weight Watchers new myWW Green, Blue and Purple plans? Watch this short video to learn more:
Snickers Mini Tarts Recipe Variations
different chocolate bars - you can come up with a variety of flavors just by switching out the candy bar you use.
If you've made this Mini Snickers Tarts, please give the recipe a star rating below and leave a comment letting me know how you liked it. And stay in touch on Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for the latest updates.
Snickers Mini Tarts Recipe
- 1 Snickers bar (2.1 ounces)
- 10 frozen fillo mini shells
- Coarse sea salt or finely chopped peanuts for garnish, if desired
- Heat the oven to 350F degrees.
- Place the fillo shells on a baking sheet.
- Cut the Snickers bar in half lengthwise. Then cut each half into 5 chunks.
- Place a Snickers bar chunk into each fillo shell.
- Bake until melted, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool.
- If desired, top with a sprinkling of sea salt or chopped peanuts to fancy them up a bit.
Source: Hungry Girl
*PointsPlus® and SmartPoints® calculated by Simple Nourished Living; Not endorsed by Weight Watchers International, Inc. All recipe ingredients except optional items included in determining nutritional estimates. SmartPoints® values calculated WITHOUT each plan's ZeroPoint Foods (Green plan, Blue plan, Purple plan) using the WW Recipe Builder.
If You Like These Mini Snickers Tarts, You Might Also Like:
- 4-Ingredient Dulce De Leche Tartlets
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Squares
- Chocolate Almond Coconut Truffles
- No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
- No-Bake Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Bites
This post contains affiliate links to products I like. When you buy something through one of my Amazon links or other (affiliate links), I receive a small commission that helps support this site. Thank you for your purchase!
Subscribe to Get: Top 10 Reader Favorite Recipes
The Top 10 Most Popular Recipes (PDF) on Simple Nourished Living + Weekly Support Emails with Tips & Easy Healthy Recipes Not Found Anywhere Else!