WW Recipe of the Day: Snickers Mini Tarts
(83 calories | *3 WW SmartPoints)
For years what I loved best about Halloween was that it provided me with an excuse to buy a bag of little snack size Snickers bars just in case trick-or-treaters showed up.
They never did. But I had my Snickers 🙂
If you, like me, are a Snickers fan, you’re gonna love these cute Skinny Mini Snickers Tarts.
They have been on my radar ever since I spied them in one of the ever-clever Hungry Girl’s newsletters a while back.
The a perfect way to use up some of the Halloween candy that might be lying around the house!
Skinny on Snickers Mini Tarts
You need just two ingredients: Athens Mini Fillo Shells + a Snickers bar to make these cute little sweet treats.
Perfectly portion-controlled, each serving (2 Snickers-filled shells) has just 83 calories, *2 Weight Watchers PointsPlus, *3 WW Freestyle SmartPoints.
Whip up a batch or two for your next get together and watch how quickly they disappear.
Curious about Weight Watchers Freestyle/Flex plan?
Watch this short video to learn more:
Snickers Mini Tarts Recipe Variations
different chocolate bars – you can come up with a variety of flavors just by switching out the candy bar you use.
If you’ve made this Mini Snickers Tarts, please give the recipe a star rating below and leave a comment letting me know how you liked it. And stay in touch on Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for the latest updates.
Snickers Mini Tarts Recipe
- 1 Snickers bar (2.1 ounces)
- 10 frozen fillo mini shells
- Coarse sea salt or finely chopped peanuts for garnish, if desired
- Heat the oven to 350F degrees.
- Place the fillo shells on a baking sheet.
- Cut the Snickers bar in half lengthwise. Then cut each half into 5 chunks.
- Place a Snickers bar chunk into each fillo shell.
- Bake until melted, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool.
- If desired, top with a sprinkling of sea salt or chopped peanuts to fancy them up a bit.
Source: Hungry Girl
*PointsPlus® and SmartPoints® calculated by Simple Nourished Living; Not endorsed by Weight Watchers International, Inc. All recipe ingredients except optional items included in determining nutritional estimates. SmartPoints® values calculated WITHOUT Weight Watchers Zero Points fruits and vegetables using the WW Recipe Builder.
If You Like These Mini Snickers Tarts, You Might Also Like:
- 4-Ingredient Dulce De Leche Tartlets
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Squares
- Chocolate Almond Coconut Truffles
- No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
- No-Bake Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Bites
This post contains affiliate links to products I like. When you buy something through one of my Amazon links or Craftsy links, I receive a small commission that helps support this site. Thanks for your purchase!
Subscribe to Get: Top 10 Reader Favorite Recipes
The Top 10 Most Popular Recipes (PDF) on Simple Nourished Living + Weekly Support Emails with Tips & Easy Healthy Recipes Not Found Anywhere Else!