WW Recipe of the Day: 4-Ingredient Dulce de Leche Tartlets
(148 calories | 6 6 6 myWW *SmartPoints value per serving)
Looking for a quick and easy dessert perfect for a party or pot luck?
These little 4-Ingredient dulce de leche tartlets are a simple sweet solution.
You just fill mini fillo shells with rich and creamy dulce de leche, add a dollop of whipped topping and sprinkling of crunchy toffee bits.
That’s all there is to it!
Creamy, crunchy and delicious, these little dulce de leche tarlets were a runaway hit when I made them recently.
And they’re perfectly portion-controlled too.
Skinny on Dulce De Leche Tartlets
Dulce de leche is essentially sweetened condensed milk slowly cooked until it becomes rich and thick like caramel.
I’m able to buy cans of it in Latin markets and supermarkets here in Phoenix.
It is similar in flavor and texture to caramel, so if you can’t find it, just substitute your favorite caramel sauce/dip.
According to my calculations each serving (3 tartlets) has 148 calories and:
6 *SmartPoints (Green plan)
6 *SmartPoints (Blue plan)
6 *SmartPoints (Purple plan)
4 *PointsPlus (Old plan)
Curious about Weight Watchers new myWW Green, Blue and Purple plans? Watch this short video to learn more:
If you’ve made this easy Dulce de Leche Tartlets, please give the recipe a star rating below and leave a comment letting me know how you liked it. And stay in touch on Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for the latest updates.
Dulce De Leche Tartlets
- 1 package (1.9 ounces) mini phyllo shells (such as Athenos)
- 1/3 cup canned dulce de leche (or caramel sauce/dip)
- 1/3 cup reduced-calorie whipped topping (I used Truwhip)
- 1/2 English toffee candy bar (1.4 ounces), finely chopped, such as Heath or Skor (I used Heath Bits, about 1-1/2 tablespoons chopped)
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Arrange the phyllo shells on a baking sheet. Bake the phyllo shells for 3 to 5 minutes or until crisp. Cool them slightly.
- Spoon about 1 teaspoon dulce de leche into each shell.
- Top with 1 teaspoon whipped topping.
- Sprinkle tartlets evenly with chopped candy.
Source: Cooking Light Fresh Food Fast: Weeknight Meals: Over 280 Incredible Supper Solutions from the editors of Cooking Light Magazine
*PointsPlus® and SmartPoints® calculated by Simple Nourished Living; Not endorsed by Weight Watchers International, Inc. All recipe ingredients except optional items included in determining nutritional estimates. SmartPoints® values calculated WITHOUT each plan's ZeroPoint Foods (Green plan, Blue plan, Purple plan) using the WW Recipe Builder.
More Easy Dessert Recipes Made Lighter
- Caramel Chocolate Oatmeal Mini Bars (SimpleNourishedLiving)
- Dulce de Leche Brownie Bites (TheYummyLife)
- No-Bake Dulce de Leche, Seat Salt & Oatmeal Cookies (Cookin’Canuck)
- Caramel Apple Crisp Pizza Fingers (DrizzleMeSkinny)
This post contains affiliate links to products I like. When you buy something through one of my Amazon links or other (affiliate links), I receive a small commission that helps support this site. Thank you for your purchase!
Subscribe to Get: Top 10 Reader Favorite Recipes
The Top 10 Most Popular Recipes (PDF) on Simple Nourished Living + Weekly Support Emails with Tips & Easy Healthy Recipes Not Found Anywhere Else!