Weight Watchers Recipe of the Day: Hungry Girl’s Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie in a Mug
(294 calories | 10 8 8 myWW *SmartPoints value per serving)
Four common ingredients mix together in this simple no-bake peanut butter pie. Packed with protein, you can make this ahead for a simple grab-and-go breakfast treat, or enjoy as a snack or lightened up dessert.
How Many Calories and WW Points in this Easy Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie?
According to my calculations, each serving has 294 calories and:
10 *SmartPoints (Green plan)
8 *SmartPoints (Blue plan)
8 *SmartPoints (Purple plan)
8 *PointsPlus (Old plan)
Curious about Weight Watchers new myWW Green, Blue and Purple plans? Watch this short video to learn more:
How to Make Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
Step 1: Gather the recipe ingredients.
In a small bowl (or mug), add the yogurt and peanut butter…
and stir until thoroughly combined.
Step 2: Assemble the peanut butter pie.
If mixing in a separate bowl, add the peanut butter yogurt to a mug or glass—or continue with the mug. I decided to layer the yogurt and graham cracker crumbs into a parfait!
Top with whipped topping, remaining chocolate graham cracker crumbs and chopped peanuts (if desired).
Easy Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie Recipe Notes
Mix up the yogurt and peanut butter powder ahead of time and store in mini Mason Jars or small Tupperware containers. Keep the graham cracker crumbs and whipped topping separate and be sure to add them just before eating to ensure it doesn’t get soggy.
Substitute chopped almonds or walnuts for the peanuts, if desired.
Substitute honey graham cracker crumbs, or your favorite granola, for the chocolate graham cracker crumbs.
For even more chocolate or peanut butter flavors, add a tablespoon of mini chocolate chips (or peanut butter chips).
Be sure to adjust your WW Points accordingly when making any substitutions.
If you’ve made this Easy Single-Serve Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie, please give the recipe a star rating below and leave a comment letting me know how you liked it. And stay in touch on Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for the latest updates.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie in a Mug
- 3/4 cup non-fat vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1-1/2 tablespoons powdered peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons natural light whipped topping (Truwhip)
- 2 chocolate graham crackers (1/2 sheet), crumbled
- 1 tablespoon chopped peanuts (optional)
- In a small bowl (or mug), stir together yogurt and peanut butter powder until thoroughly mixed.
- Add whipped topping and crushed chocolate graham crackers.
- If desired, top with chopped peanuts. Enjoy!
- Mix up the yogurt and peanut butter powder ahead of time and store in mini Mason Jars or small Tupperware containers. Keep the graham cracker crumbs and whipped topping separate and be sure to add them just before eating to ensure it doesn't get soggy.
- Substitute chopped almonds or walnuts for the peanuts, if desired.
- Substitute honey graham cracker crumbs, or your favorite granola, for the chocolate graham cracker crumbs.
- For even more chocolate or peanut butter flavors, add a tablespoon of mini chocolate chips (or peanut butter chips).
- Be sure to adjust your WW Points accordingly when making any substitutions.
Recipe source: Hungry Girl Simply 6: All-Natural Recipes with 6 Ingredients or Less by Lisa Lillien
*PointsPlus® and SmartPoints® calculated by Simple Nourished Living; Not endorsed by Weight Watchers International, Inc. All recipe ingredients except optional items included in determining nutritional estimates. SmartPoints® values calculated WITHOUT each plan's ZeroPoint Foods (Green plan, Blue plan, Purple plan) using the WW Recipe Builder.
If you like this simple chocolate peanut butter pie, you might also like:
- VitaTop Deep Chocolate Whoopie Pie
- Low Calorie Coffee Jello
- HG Apple Pie Yogurt Parfait
- Creamy Grape Dessert Salad
This post contains affiliate links to products I like. When you buy something through one of my Amazon links or other (affiliate links), I receive a small commission that helps support this site. Thank you for your purchase!
Subscribe to Get: Top 10 Reader Favorite Recipes
The Top 10 Most Popular Recipes (PDF) on Simple Nourished Living + Weekly Support Emails with Tips & Easy Healthy Recipes Not Found Anywhere Else!