WW Recipe of the Day: Slow Cooker Apple Raspberry Cranberry Sauce
(73 calories | 3 3 3 myWW *SmartPoints value per serving)
I made this simple and deliciously different apple raspberry cranberry sauce in the slow cooker for Thanksgiving last year.
Speaking of Thanksgiving, do you depend on your slow cooker(s) to successfully pull off Thanksgiving dinner as much as I do? Talk about lifesavers. They are the perfect kitchen tool for freeing up your stovetop and oven!
Here’s a collection of some of my favorite Thanksgiving Recipes for the Crock Pot!
Ok, back to this deliciously different deep ruby red cranberry sauce….
It was a huge hit. Unfortunately, I have no recollection of where I first saw the recipe so I can’t credit the source. It is delicious. The perfect balance of sweet and tangy. And my new favorite cranberry sauce.
Skinny on Slow Cooker Apple Raspberry Cranberry Sauce
Making cranberry sauce in the slow cooker is so easy and foolproof. You don’t have to worry about it boiling over or scorching like it might on the stovetop.
According to my calculations each serving has 73 calories and
3 *SmartPoints (Green plan)
3 *SmartPoints (Blue plan)
3 *SmartPoints (Purple plan)
2 *PointsPlus (Old plan)
Curious about Weight Watchers Freestyle/Flex plan?
Watch this short video to learn more:
If you’ve made this low fat Crock Pot Cranberry Sauce, please give the recipe a star rating below and leave a comment letting me know how you liked it. And stay in touch on Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for the latest updates.
Slow Cooker Apple Raspberry Cranberry Sauce Recipe
- 12 ounces fresh or frozen cranberries (about 3 cups)
- 1-1/2 cups frozen raspberries
- 2 cups chopped peeled apple
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- Ideal Slow Cooker Size: 4-Quart.
- Place the cranberries, raspberries and apples in the slow cooker.
- Add the orange juice, water and sugar and stir to combine.
- Cover, and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours, stirring occasionally and breaking up the apples and cranberries with a wooden spoon as they soften.
*PointsPlus® and SmartPoints® calculated by Simple Nourished Living; Not endorsed by Weight Watchers International, Inc. All recipe ingredients except optional items included in determining nutritional estimates. SmartPoints® values calculated WITHOUT each plan's ZeroPoint Foods (Green plan, Blue plan, Purple plan) using the WW Recipe Builder.
Kitchen Tools I Used to Make this Cranberry Sauce:
More Cranberry Recipes Made Lighter:
- Molded Cranberry Jello Salad (Simple-Nourished-Living)
- Cranberry Pear Sauce (SkinnyTaste)
- Cranberry Salsa (LaaLoosh)
- Weight Watchers Fresh No Cook Cranberry Relish (Simple-Nourished-Living)
- Homemade Cranberry Apple Sauce (SkinnyKitchen)
- Easy Cranberry Apple Pomegranate Sauce (Cookin’Canuck)
This post contains affiliate links to products I like. When you buy something through one of my Amazon links or other (affiliate links), I receive a small commission that helps support this site. Thank you for your purchase!
Subscribe to Get: Top 10 Reader Favorite Recipes
The Top 10 Most Popular Recipes (PDF) on Simple Nourished Living + Weekly Support Emails with Tips & Easy Healthy Recipes Not Found Anywhere Else!