WW Recipe of the Day: Skinny Berry Ricotta Tiramisu Parfaits
Here's an easy tasty low fat berry ricotta tiramisu. It's the first recipe I've tried from Fabulicious! Fast and Fit: Teresa's Low-Fat, Super-Easy Italian Recipes , which I borrowed from the library.
We're big tiramisu lovers. Made the traditional way with eggs and mascarpone - one of the richest creamiest cheeses on the planet - it's decadently delicious.
I love light and easy no cook recipes like this. All it takes is a little assembly to create an impressive dessert. What could be easier?
The Skinny on Berry Ricotta Tiramisu
This recipe uses a combination of low fat ricotta cheese and skim milk to replace the mascarpone. Using little glasses keeps dessert perfectly portion controlled.
I didn't have quite enough ricotta mixture to distribute among my four glasses. So I made a little more and changed my recipe here accordingly.
I liked this skinny berry ricotta tiramisu. But it tasted more like cannoli than tiramisu.
A huge cannoli lover, I'd definitely make these parfaits again.
How Many Calories and WW Points in this Tiramisu Dessert?
According to my calculations each serving has 235 calories and:
9 *SmartPoints (Green plan)
9 *SmartPoints (Blue plan)
9 *SmartPoints (Purple plan)
6 *PointsPlus (Old plan)
Skinny Berry Ricotta Tiramisu Parfaits
- 1 cup low-fat ricotta cheese
- 4 tablespoons low-fat milk
- 4 tablespoons confectioners sugar, divided use
- ¼ cup cold brewed French or Italian roast coffee
- 1 tablespoon rum
- 8 dry ladyfingers, crushed into crumbs in a plastic bag with a rolling pin
- ¾ cup fresh raspberries
- ½ ounce dark chocolate, grated
- Have ready four 4-ounce parfait glasses. (I used small drinking glasses.)
- In a small bowl mash together the ricotta, milk and 3 tablespoons of the sugar with a rubber spatula until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- In another small bowl stir together the coffee, rum and remaining 1 tablespoon sugar.
To Assemble the Berry Ricotta Tiramisu:
- Put about 2 tablespoons of ladyfinger crumbs into the bottom of each glass. Top with a scant 2 teaspoons of the coffee mixture. Top with a scant 2 tablespoons of the ricotta mixture. Repeat the layers with coffee crumbs, coffee mixture and ricotta.
- Cover each glass with plastic wrap and refrigerate until chilled, at least 1 hour and up to 1 day.
- Just before serving, divide the berries among each of the four glasses. Sprinkle with grated chocolate. (To grate chocolate use the large holes of a box grater and grate onto a sheet of wax paper.
Source: adapted from Fabulicious! Fast and Fit: Teresa's Low-Fat, Super-Easy Italian Recipes by Real Housewife Teresa Giudice
*PersonalPoints® calculated by WW. *PointsPlus® and SmartPoints® calculated by Simple Nourished Living; Not endorsed by Weight Watchers International, Inc. All recipe ingredients except optional items included in determining nutritional estimates. SmartPoints® values calculated WITHOUT each plan's ZeroPoint Foods (Green plan, Blue plan, Purple plan) using the WW Recipe Builder.
If you liked Skinny Berry Ricotta Tiramisu:
- Skinny Berry Yogurt Cups
- Mixed Berry Whole Wheat Coffee Cake
- Skinny Triple Berry Cobbler
- Skinny Lemon Triple Berry Fool
- Chocolate Raspberry Yogurt Parfait
This post contains affiliate links to products I like. When you buy something through one of my Amazon links or other (affiliate links), I receive a small commission that helps support this site. Thank you for your purchase!
Subscribe to Get: Top 10 Reader Favorite Recipes
The Top 10 Most Popular Recipes (PDF) on Simple Nourished Living + Weekly Support Emails with Tips & Easy Healthy Recipes Not Found Anywhere Else!