I love baked desserts, but as the summer temperatures heat up I don't always like turning on the oven. That's where this simple Lemon Strawberry Pie comes in.
A simple no-bake dessert that just requires you to boil some water for preparing the lemon Jello—no oven or pre-heating required. Then just mix the gelatin with some low-fat vanilla yogurt and a little mint extract, pour into a low-fat graham cracker crust and chill.
Once the pie is set, you top it with some fresh cut strawberries and little more lemon Jello. It can then chill until serving time.
Easy, peasy to make, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised with the resulting creamy, lemony, lighter than air texture— we certainly were!
How Many Calories and WW Points in this No-Bake Lemon Pie with Fresh Strawberries?
According to my calculations, each serving has about 172 calories.
To keep the calories, sugar, and Weight Watchers points low in this easy no-bake dessert you'll want to use sugar-free jello and yogurt. I opted for Oikos Triple Zero vanilla Greek yogurt which is sweetened with stevia.
To see your WW PersonalPoints for this recipe and track it in the WW app or site, Click here!
How to Make Lemon Strawberry Pie, Step by Step
Step 1: Gather and prepare all ingredients.
Step 2: In a medium bowl, add the gelatin to the boiling water and stir until it is completely dissolved.
Step 3: In a separate bowl, stir together the yogurt and mint extract.
Step 4: Add ½ cup of the gelatin mixture to the yogurt mixture and mix thoroughly.
Step 5: Pour yogurt mixture into the pie crust, cover with an upside plate or plastic wrap and chill in the refrigerator until set, at least 2 hours.
Step 6: Cover the pie with the strawberry halves by arranging them cut-side down.
Step 7: Reheat the remaining gelatin mixture in the microwave (affiliate link) until fluid and brush over the strawberries.
Step 8: Return pie to refrigerator and continue chilling until ready to serve.
Step 9: Cut into 12 slices and serve, plain or with a dollop of light whipped topping.
Step 10: Store any leftover pie in an airtight container, or tightly wrapped with plastic wrap, in the refrigerator.
Not a fan of lemon?
Try substituting the lemon Jello with your favorite flavor: Lime, Black Cherry, Peach, Strawberry, Orange, Pineapple and Raspberry would all be delicious.
Enjoy this chilled pie plain or with a dollop of light whipped topping.
Are You Ready To Firmly Plant Yourself
On The Path To Lasting Weight Loss Success?
If you've made this Easy Cream Strawberry Lemon Pie, please give the recipe a star rating below and leave a comment letting me know how you liked it. And stay in touch on Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for the latest updates.
No-Bake Lemon Strawberry Pie
- 1 box (about 3 ounces) lemon jello (4-serving size)
- ¾ cup boiling water
- 2-¼ cups low-fat vanilla yogurt (I used Oikos Triple Zero which is sweetened with stevia)
- ¼ teaspoon mint extract
- 1 prepared 9-inch reduced fat graham cracker crust
- 12 strawberries, hulled and cut in half lengthwise
- In a medium bowl, add the gelatin to the boiling water and stir until it is completely dissolved.
- In a separate bowl, stir together the yogurt and mint extract.
- Add ½ cup of the gelatin mixture to the yogurt mixture and mix thoroughly.
- Pour yogurt mixture into the pie crust, cover with an upside plate or plastic wrap and chill in the refrigerator until set, at least 2 hours.
- Cover the pie with the strawberry halves by arranging them cut-side down.
- Reheat the remaining gelatin mixture in the microwave until fluid and brush over the strawberries.
- Return pie to refrigerate and continue chilling until ready to serve.
- Cut into 12 slices and serve, plain or with a dollop of light whipped topping.
- Store any leftover pie in an airtight container, or tightly wrapped with plastic wrap, in the refrigerator.
Recipe source: Homemade in a Hurry: More than 300 Shortcut Recipes for Delicious Home Cooked Meals (affiliate link) by Andrew Schloss
*Points® calculated by WW. *PointsPlus® and SmartPoints® calculated by Simple Nourished Living; Not endorsed by Weight Watchers International, Inc. All recipe ingredients except optional items included in determining nutritional estimates. SmartPoints® values calculated WITHOUT each plan's ZeroPoint Foods (Green plan, Blue plan, Purple plan) using the WW Recipe Builder.
If you like this easy Lemon Strawberry No-Bake Pie, you might also like:
- Easy No Bake Orange Creamsicle Pie
- No-Bake Mounds Bar Coconut Cream Pie
- Skinny Lemon Blueberry No Bake Cheesecake
- No Bake Chocolate Mint Whipped Cream Pie
This post contains affiliate links to products I like. When you buy something through one of my Amazon links or other (affiliate links), I receive a small commission that helps support this site. Thank you for your purchase!
Subscribe to Get: Top 10 Reader Favorite Recipes
The Top 10 Most Popular Recipes (PDF) on Simple Nourished Living + Weekly Support Emails with Tips & Easy Healthy Recipes Not Found Anywhere Else!
Can this be made without the graham cracker crust?