WW Recipe of the Day: Orangesicle Cookie Mix Cookies
(80 calories | 4 4 4 myWW *SmartPoints value per serving)
Have you tried Pillsbury’s orangesicle cookie mix cookie mix cookies yet?
Mom brought be a box of Pillsbury Orangesicle Cookie Mix the last time she stopped by. She is a big fan of the flavor orange and creamsicles and really liked the Easy Orangesicle Bundt Cake I made from an orangesicle cake mix a while back.
Sunday I felt like baking and decided to give the orangesicle cookie mix cookies a try.
It doesn’t get much easier than baking with a box of cookie mix. All you need is the mix, a stick of butter and an egg. Just mix. Portion the dough and place it on your cookie sheet. And Bake. In about ten minutes, you’ve got freshly baked cookies!
How did these orangesicle cookie mix cookies turn out?
They smelled delicious baking. Packed with sweet orange candy bits, they baked up soft and chewy and tasted just like an orange creamsicle! Rod loved them and kept coming back for more.
Hopefully, I’ll get some to Mom before they disappear!
Each cookie has 80 calories and:
4 *SmartPoints (Green plan)
4 *SmartPoints (Blue plan)
4 *SmartPoints (Purple plan)
2 *PointsPlus (Old plan)
Curious about Weight Watchers new myWW Green, Blue and Purple plans? Watch this short video to learn more:
If you’ve made these Orangesicle Cookies, please give the recipe a star rating below and leave a comment letting me know how you liked it. And stay in touch on Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for the latest updates.
Orangesicle Cookie Mix Cookies
- 1 package 17.5 ouncesPillsbury Orangesice Cookie Mix
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1 large egg
- Position an oven rack in the center and preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper or use them ungreased.
- In a large bowl, mix together the dry cookie mix, softened butter and egg until well blended.
- Place teaspoonfuls of dough, spaced 2 inches apart, on the prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake until the centers are just barely set, 8 to 11 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and cool on cookie sheets for 1 minute and then transfer them to wire racks to cool completely.
- Repeat with remaining cookie dough, being sure that cookie sheets are cool before using them again.
More easy WW friendly cookie recipes
- Easy 4-Ingredient Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies
- Easy 2-Ingredient Chocolate Pumpkin Muffins and Cookies
- Kahlua White Chocolate Chunk Brownie Mix Cookies
- Cake Mix Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
This post contains affiliate links to products I like. When you buy something through one of my Amazon links or other (affiliate links), I receive a small commission that helps support this site. Thank you for your purchase!
Subscribe to Get: Top 10 Reader Favorite Recipes
The Top 10 Most Popular Recipes (PDF) on Simple Nourished Living + Weekly Support Emails with Tips & Easy Healthy Recipes Not Found Anywhere Else!