WW Recipe of the Day – Crock Pot Pork Chops with Raspberry Balsamic Chipotle Sauce (8 WW Freestyle SmartPoints)
Here’s a quick and easy recipe with just 5 ingredients that will delight your taste buds…
Crock Pot Pork Chops with Raspberry Balsamic Chipotle Sauce.
I got the idea from a great little cookbook, Southwest Slow Cooking , that I picked up last week during an excursion to one of my favorite used book shops.
Skinny on Crock Pot Pork Chops with Raspberry Balsamic Chipotle Sauce
I adapted the recipe a bit, cutting WAY BACK on the chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, which are VERY HOT and adding in a little balsamic vinegar.
Chipotle peppers in adobo sauce are jalapeño peppers that have been smoked and dried. The peppers are then canned in a tangy sweet spicy tomato-based sauce where they plumb back up (rehydrate). If you are unfamiliar with chipotles in adobo, here’s a great article from Our Best Bites all about them.
The recipe calls for a lot of jam, but it thins out during cooking.
You only need a few tablespoons of sauce to top your pork when serving, so most of the calories/points are left behind in the crock pot 🙂
According to my calculations each serving has 208 calories, *5 WeightWatchers PointsPlus, *8 WW Freestyle SmartPoints. Enjoy!
Curious about Weight Watchers Freestyle/Flex plan?
Watch this short video to learn more:
Raspberry Balsamic Chipotle Pork Chops Recipe Notes
Possible substitutions for chipotles in adobo sauce:
- Tabasco chipotle sauce
- Dried ground chipotle in the spice aisle
If you like this simple crock pot recipe for pork chops with raspberry balsamic chipotle sauce, be sure to check out some of my other Weight Watchers friendly slow cooker recipes including Slow Cooker Balsamic Braised Beef, Easy Healthy Slow Cooker Cranberry Apple Chicken, 4-Ingredient Hawaiian Slow Cooker Kalua Pork, Steph’s Happy Kid Slow Cooker Pork Chops and Slow Cooker Pork Roast with Prunes
If you’ve made these slow cooked chipotle pork chops, please give the recipe a star rating below and leave a comment letting me know how you liked them.
Crock Pot Pork Chops with Raspberry Balsamic Chipotle Sauce Recipe
- 4 boneless pork chops (4 ounces each)
- Salt and pepper or other favorite meat seasoning to taste (I used Montreal Steak Seasoning)
- 3/4 cup raspberry jam
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon chopped chipotle pepper in adobo sauce, finely chopped
- Ideal slow cooker size: 4-Quart. Grease your slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the jam, broth, balsamic vinegar and chipotle.
- Season your pork chops well with salt and pepper or your favorite seasoning for pork. (I used Montreal Steak seasoning, which I love on just about everything.)
- Place two pork chops in your slow cooker and cover with half the raspberry sauce. Stack the reaming two pork chops on top and cover with the remaining sauce.
- Cover a cook on low for 4 to 6 hours, until the pork chops are tender.
- Serve with rice and salad, or broccoli and mashed potatoes, if desired.
- Tabasco chipotle sauce
- Dried ground chipotle in the spice aisle.
Source: Adapted from Southwest Slow Cooking by Tammy Biber and Theresa Howell
*PointsPlus® and SmartPoints® calculated by Simple Nourished Living; Not endorsed by Weight Watchers International, Inc. All recipe ingredients except optional items included in determining nutritional estimates. SmartPoints® values calculated WITHOUT each plan's ZeroPoint Foods (Green plan, Blue plan, Purple plan) using the WW Recipe Builder.
This quick video shows how to make 3-Ingredient Slow Cooker Ranch Pork Chops:
More Easy Slow Cooker Pork Recipes for Weight Watchers
- Crock Pot Sazon Pork Chops with Peppers, Olives & Potato (SkinnyTaste)
- Crock Pot Tomato Soup Pork Chops (Simple-Nourished-Living)
- Slow Cooker Apple Bacon BBQ Pulled Pork (EmilyBites)
- Italian Slow Cooker Pork and White Beans Stew (Simple-Nourished-Living)
- Slow Cooker Balsamic Brown Sugar Pork Tenderloin (SlenderKitchen)
Watch as The Magical Show Cooker demonstrates how to make slow cooker pork chops with onions:
This post contains affiliate links to products I like. When you buy something through one of my Amazon links or other (affiliate links), I receive a small commission that helps support this site. Thank you for your purchase!
Subscribe to Get: Top 10 Reader Favorite Recipes
The Top 10 Most Popular Recipes (PDF) on Simple Nourished Living + Weekly Support Emails with Tips & Easy Healthy Recipes Not Found Anywhere Else!