WW Recipe of the Day: Chocolate Brownie Batter Blender Hummus
(39 calories | *1 WW SmartPoint)
This simple, not-too-sweet, low calorie chocolate dessert hummus is perfect for pairing with your favorite fresh fruit. It mixes together in minutes using a handful of common ingredients. Perfect for a low calorie/point after school or anytime snack!
How Many Calories and WW Points in this Chocolate Brownie Batter Dessert Hummus?
According to my calculations, each serving has 39 calories and*1 WW Freestyle SmartPoint.
Curious about Weight Watchers Freestyle/Flex plan?
Watch this short video to learn more:
What is Chocolate Hummus Made Of?
This chocolate brownie batter blender hummus is made from just a handful of common ingredients – chickpeas (aka garbanzo beans), non dairy milk, cocoa powder, vanilla, sea salt and maple syrup.
How to Make Chocolate Brownie Batter Blender Hummus
Step 1: Gather and prepare all hummus ingredients.
Blend until smooth – stopping and scraping down the sides as necessary.
Step 3: Add more milk (if necessary) to achieve desired texture and creaminess.
Step 4: Enjoy with your favorite fruit.
Step 5: Store any leftovers in the refrigerator in an airtight container.
Brownie Batter Blender Hummus Recipe Notes
You may want to add more almond milk when blending to achieve your desired level of creaminess. It’s best to add the milk a little at a time, to avoid overdoing it and making it too runny.
Chocolate Brownie Batter Hummus Serving Suggestions
What do you eat with chocolate hummus? Enjoy this sweet treat with your favorite fruit: sliced banana, peaches, pear, mango, apples, strawberries, blackberries, raspberries, etc. It’s also yummy spread on graham crackers or as a dip for pretzels.
Ways to Use Chocolate Dessert Hummus Leftovers
- Makes a nice chocolaty, low calorie addition to fruit smoothies
- Spread on a toasted English muffin, waffles or pancakes
- A sweet topping for 1-Ingredient Banana “Ice Cream” or 3-Ingredient Frozen Strawberry Yogurt
If you’ve made this Brownie Batter Blender Hummus, please give the recipe a star rating below and leave a comment letting me know how you liked it. And stay in touch on Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for the latest updates.
Chocolate Brownie Batter Hummus
- 1 can (15 ounces) chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk (or any unsweetened non-dairy milk beverage)
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon fine sea salt
- Add the chickpeas, almond milk, cocoa powder, maple syrup, vanilla and sea salt to a high-powered blender, or food processor.
- Blend until smooth and creamy - stopping to scrape down the sides of the blender as needed.
- If necessary, add more milk to achieve the desired creamy texture.
- Enjoy with your favorite fresh fruit (bananas, strawberries, blackberries, raspberries, mango, peaches, pears, apples, etc.)
- Chocolate hummus can be stored in the refrigerator in an air tight container.
Recipe source: Chocolate Brownie Dessert Hummus from PowerHungry
*PointsPlus® and SmartPoints® calculated by Simple Nourished Living; Not endorsed by Weight Watchers International, Inc. All recipe ingredients except optional items included in determining nutritional estimates. SmartPoints® values calculated WITHOUT Weight Watchers Zero Points fruits and vegetables using the WW Recipe Builder.
If you like this Chocolate Dessert Hummus, you might also like
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie in a Mug
- Low Calorie Banana “Ice Cream”
- Apple Pie Parfait
- Easy Coffee Jello
This post contains affiliate links to products I like. When you buy something through one of my Amazon links or other (affiliate links), I receive a small commission that helps support this site. Thank you for your purchase!
Subscribe to Get: Top 10 Reader Favorite Recipes
The Top 10 Most Popular Recipes (PDF) on Simple Nourished Living + Weekly Support Emails with Tips & Easy Healthy Recipes Not Found Anywhere Else!