WW Recipe of the Day: 2-Ingredient Watermelon Lime "Sorbet"
Two common ingredients—watermelon and lime juice—are all you need to make this refreshing dairy-free summer dessert.
With no added sugar and *0 SmartPoints, it's a great way to enjoy frozen dessert, especially if you have a problem with lactose and heavily processed ice cream or frozen yogurt.
How Many Calories and WW Points in this Watermelon Lime Sorbet?
According to my calculations, each ½-cup serving has 40 calories and:
0 *SmartPoints (Green plan)
0 *SmartPoints (Blue plan)
0 *SmartPoints (Purple plan)
1 *PointsPlus (Old plan)
How to Make 2-Ingredient Watermelon Lime Sorbet Step-by-Step
Step 1: Gather and prepare all ingredients.
Step 2: Place cubed watermelon in single layer on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
Place baking sheet in freezer and freeze for 5 hours, or until watermelon is completely frozen.
Blend until watermelon is the consistency of fruit sorbet.
Step 4: Serve and enjoy!
If you don't have a high-powered blender, you may need to let the watermelon defrost for a couple minutes before blending. For a sweeter sorbet add your favorite sweetener to taste.
Serve as is, or add a zing with a sprinkling of Tajín Clásico Seasoning . Tajín is a unique blend of lime, mild chili peppers and sea salt that brings out the flavors of your favorite foods, fruits and vegetables. I love it sprinkled on fresh watermelon, mango, jicama and many other fruits and veggies.
Ways to Use Leftovers
If you've made this Watermelon Lime Blender Sorbet, please give the recipe a star rating below and leave a comment letting me know how you liked it. And stay in touch on Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for the latest updates.
2-Ingredient Watermelon Lime Sorbet
- 5 cups cubed watermelon
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Pinch of fine sea salt (optional)
- Place cubed watermelon in a single layer on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Place baking sheet in freezer and freeze for 5 hours, or until watermelon cubes are completely frozen.
- When you're ready to make the sorbet, add the the frozen watermelon cubes, lime juice and sea salt (if using) to a high-powered blender (I used my Vitamix) or food processor. Blend until watermelon is consistency of fruit sorbet.
- Add sorbet to small bowls and enjoy.
Recipe source: eatthegains.com
*Points® calculated by WW. *PointsPlus® and SmartPoints® calculated by Simple Nourished Living; Not endorsed by Weight Watchers International, Inc. All recipe ingredients except optional items included in determining nutritional estimates. SmartPoints® values calculated WITHOUT each plan's ZeroPoint Foods (Green plan, Blue plan, Purple plan) using the WW Recipe Builder.
If you like this easy 2-ingredient watermelon lime fruit sorbet, you might also like:
- 3-Ingredient Non-Fat Strawberry Frozen Yogurt
- 1-Ingredient Banana "Ice Cream"
- Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake Yogurt Bark
- Lightened Up Creamy Grapefruit Salad
This post contains affiliate links to products I like. When you buy something through one of my Amazon links or other (affiliate links), I receive a small commission that helps support this site. Thank you for your purchase!
Subscribe to Get: Top 10 Reader Favorite Recipes
The Top 10 Most Popular Recipes (PDF) on Simple Nourished Living + Weekly Support Emails with Tips & Easy Healthy Recipes Not Found Anywhere Else!