Weight Watchers Recipe of the Day – Slow Cooker Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Blondies
(148 calories | *7 WW SmartPoints)
I still can’t believe I made these peanut butter chocolate chip blondies in the slow cooker!
They were delicious and didn’t last long.
Everyone who tasted them absolutely loved them 🙂
Summer has arrived here in Phoenix. Temperatures have soared into the triple digits with no sign of relief.
So, there’s no chance I’ll be turning my oven on for the next several months.
I’ve tried baking in my toaster oven but the results haven’t been pretty.
So, I’m really excited to have discovered the joys of slow cooker baking.
Skinny on Slow Cooker Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Blondies
This makes a nice little batch in a 2- to 3-1/2-Quart slow cooker. I used my new 3-1/2-Quart Casserole Crock Slow Cooker which was perfect.
But if you’re a Weight Watcher, I wouldn’t suggest it unless you have someone to share them with… they are that good!
According to my calculations each serving has 148 calories, *4 Weight Watchers PointsPlus, *7 WW Freestyle SmartPoints. Enjoy!
Curious about Weight Watchers Freestyle/Flex plan?
Watch this short video to learn more:
If you’ve made these Crock Pot Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Blondies, please give the recipe a star rating below and leave a comment letting me know how you liked them. And stay in touch on Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for the latest updates.
Slow Cooker Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Blondies Recipe
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons packed light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 large egg, at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2/3 cup semisweet mini chocolate chips
- Ideal Slow Cooker Size: 2 to 3-1/2-Quart.
- Generously grease the inside of your slow cooker with butter. Then add a little flour and tilt it all around to coat the sides and bottom. Dump out any excess flour. (Or coat the bottoms and sides with non-stick spray with flour, which is what I did.)
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and baking powder and then set it aside.
- With an electric mixer at medium speed beat together the butter, peanut butter, sugar and brown sugar until light and creamy. Beat in the egg until it is fully incorporated. Beat in the vanilla until the mixture is smooth.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl with a rubber spatula and remove the beaters. Add the flour mixture and gently fold it in with the spatula until it's just blended. Gently stir in the chocolate chips.
- Scrape and smooth the batter into the prepared slow cooker. (It will be thick.)
- Place several layers of paper towels on top of the slow cooker and then set the lid in place.
- (This will prevent condensation from dripping back into your blondies while they bake.) Cook on HIGH about 1-1/2 hours. Or until the blondies are firm throughout and a little bit dry at the edges and set to the touch in the middle. Remove the insert from the cooker and set it on a wire rack for 30 minutes to cool.
- If desired, invert the insert on a cutting board, shake gently to release the blondies ,then remove the insert and turn the blondies right side up.
- Cut into 12 pieces.
Source: The Great American Slow Cooker Book: 500 Easy Recipes for Every Day and Every Size Machine by Bruce Weinstein and Mark Scarbrough
*PointsPlus® and SmartPoints® calculated by Simple Nourished Living; Not endorsed by Weight Watchers International, Inc. All recipe ingredients except optional items included in determining nutritional estimates. SmartPoints® values calculated WITHOUT Weight Watchers Zero Points fruits and vegetables using the WW Recipe Builder.
If you like this recipe for slow cooked peanut butter chocolate chip blondies you might also like:
- Skinny Slow Cooker Chocolate Pudding Cake (Simple-Nourished-Living)
- Easy Slow Cooker Brownies (Simple-Nourished-Living)
- Slow Cooker Clean Eating Blondies (Get Crocked)
- Low Fat Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars (Simple-Nourished-Living)
This post contains affiliate links to products I like. When you buy something through one of my Amazon links or Craftsy links, I receive a small commission that helps support this site. Thanks for your purchase!