WW Recipe of the Day: S'mores Cookies
I've been on a s'mores kick ever since making skinny baked s'mores snacks a while back.
So, when I saw this recipe for skinny s'mores cookies I knew I had to try it.
And I'm soooo glad I did.
These are without out a doubt THE BEST COOKIES (skinny or otherwise) I've made in a long while.
Everyone who tasted them gave them two thumbs up.
S'mores Cookies Recipe Notes
These skinny s'mores cookies have half the butter and the fat of a typical chocolate chip cookie, while still being sweet and delicious.
How Many Calories and WW Points in these Cookies?
According to my calculations each 2-cookie serving has 130 calories and:
6 *SmartPoints (Green plan)
6 *SmartPoints (Blue plan)
6 *SmartPoints (Purple plan)
3 *PointsPlus (Old plan)
If you enjoy these lightened up S'mores cookies, be sure to check out my other WW Friendly cookie recipes including Skinny Open-Faced S'mores, WW Chocolate Chippers with Salted Peanuts, 4-Ingredient Peanut Butter Button Cookies, Banana & Oat Chocolate Chip Cookies and No-Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
If you've made this Skinny S'mores Cookies, please give the recipe a star rating below and leave a comment letting me know how you liked it. And stay in touch on Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for the latest updates.
Skinny S'mores Cookies Recipe
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1-½ cups mini marshmallows
- ⅔ cup milk chocolate chips
- Heat the oven to 350F degrees. Coat a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Or line it with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the butter and both sugars with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add the eggs and vanilla and mix until blended.
- In another bowl, stir together the flour, graham cracker crumbs, baking soda and cinnamon.
- Gradually add the flour mixture to the butter mixture until well combined. Gently stir in the marshmallows and chocolate chips.
- Place teaspoons of the cookie batter onto the prepared pans spaced at least 2 inches apart.
- Bake 8 to 12 minutes, or until golden and set. (Mine took 11 to 12 minutes.)
- Remove from the oven. Let the cookies cool on the pan for 10 minutes and then transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Repeat with remaining cookie dough, being sure to use only completely cooled pans, so the dough doesn't melt. You should end up with about 60 cookies.
Source: Trim and Terrific Kitchen 101 Cookbook Secrets to Cooking Confidence: Cooking Basics Plus 150 Easy Healthy Recipes by Holly Clegg.
More WW Friendly Smores Recipes
- Mini S'mores Pies (DrizzleMeSkinny)
- Gluten-Free S'mores Tartlets (SkinnyTaste)
- S'mores Pizza Fingers (DrizzleMeSkinny)
- Brownie S'mores Bake (HungryGirl)
This post contains affiliate links to products I like. When you buy something through one of my Amazon links or other (affiliate links), I receive a small commission that helps support this site. Thank you for your purchase!
Subscribe to Get: Top 10 Reader Favorite Recipes
The Top 10 Most Popular Recipes (PDF) on Simple Nourished Living + Weekly Support Emails with Tips & Easy Healthy Recipes Not Found Anywhere Else!