WW Recipe of the Day: Skinny Open-Faced Baked S’mores
(100 calories | *3 WW SmartPoints)
It wouldn’t be summer without indulging in s’mores at least once. The only downside to traditional s’mores is that they require a grill or campfire and are packed with calories.
These skinny baked smores solve both problems. You can pop them under the broiler or into your toaster oven.
And because they are open-faced and use miniature marshmallows and chocolate chips, a LOT lower in calories.
So you can enjoy all of a s’more’s deliciousness for a lot fewer Weight Watchers Points.
Skinny on Baked Open-Faced S’mores
A traditional s’more, made with 1 graham cracker rectangle, 1 marshmallow and half of a 1.5 ounce milk chocolate bar packs about 200 calories and *9 Weight Watchers Freestyle SmartPoints.
According to my calculations, a serving of my open-face skinny baked s’mores cookie has just 100 calories and *2 Weight Watchers PointsPlus, *3 Weight Watchers Freestyle SmartPoints.
Keep a close eye on them to prevent them from burning. Enjoy!
Curious about Weight Watchers new myWW Green, Blue and Purple plans? Watch this short video to learn more:
If you like these easy low-calorie s’mores, be sure to check out some of my other easy Weight Watchers friendly dessert recipes including WW Pineapple Angel Food Cake, No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Parfaits, Chocolate Chip Cookies with Salted Peanuts, Snickers Mini Tarts and Crock Pot Rice Krispie Treats
If you’ve made these baked s’mores, please give the recipe a star rating below and leave a comment letting me know how you liked it.
Skinny Baked S'mores Recipe
- 2 graham cracker rectangles
- 2 tablespoons milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup miniature marshmallows
- Line a metal baking sheet with foil.
- Break the graham crackers into 4 small rectangles.
- Snuggle them up close to each other on the pan.
- Distribute the chocolate chips and marshmallows evenly on top of the graham crackers.
- Put the pan under the broiler about 6-inches from the heat. Broil until the marshmallows get puffy and look light brown. Watch carefully so the s'mores don't burn.
- Carefully remove the pan out from under the broiler.
- Serve immediately.
*PointsPlus® and SmartPoints® calculated by Simple Nourished Living; Not endorsed by Weight Watchers International, Inc. All recipe ingredients except optional items included in determining nutritional estimates. SmartPoints® values calculated WITHOUT each plan's ZeroPoint Foods (Green plan, Blue plan, Purple plan) using the WW Recipe Builder.
If You Like These Baked Skinny S’mores, You Might Also Like:
- WW 3-2-1 Microwave Mug Cake
- No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
- No Bake “Brownies”
- No Bake Peanut Buttery Cookie Dough Balls
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Squares
This post contains affiliate links to products I like. When you buy something through one of my Amazon links or other (affiliate links), I receive a small commission that helps support this site. Thank you for your purchase!
Subscribe to Get: Top 10 Reader Favorite Recipes
The Top 10 Most Popular Recipes (PDF) on Simple Nourished Living + Weekly Support Emails with Tips & Easy Healthy Recipes Not Found Anywhere Else!