WW Recipe of the Day: Skinny S'mores Popcorn
A longtime s'mores fan and popcorn lover, I knew I wanted to try this Skinny S'mores Popcorn as soon as I noticed it in the WW APP. Warm popcorn is tossed with a combination of powdered sugar and cocoa powder, and then combined with mini marshmallows and chocolate graham cracker pieces. Yum!
Chocolate graham crackers kick the flavors up a notch, but you could use regular grahams if that’s what you have on hand.
How Many Calories and WW Points in Skinny S'mores Popcorn?
How to Make Skinny S'mores Popcorn
This fun flavorful snack comes together in minutes. I popped the popcorn in my collapsible silicone microwave popcorn popper .
Spritzed the popcorn with cooking spray and then tossed with the remaining ingredients. So easy!
Step 1: Gather your ingredients.
Step 2: Microwave popcorn and place in a medium bowl.
Step 3: Spritz with cooking spray and sprinkle with powdered sugar and cocoa powder.
Step 4: Toss popcorn with remaining ingredients.
I use a microwave popcorn popper to pop my popcorn. You could use a paper bag to pop the corn instead. You could also pop the corn with an air popper if you prefer.
The recipe calls for chocolate graham crackers, which is what I used. You could use regular graham crackers if you prefer.
If you've made this Skinny S'mores Popcorn, please give the recipe a star rating below and leave a comment letting me know how you liked it. And stay in touch on Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for the latest updates.
Skinny S'mores Popcorn
- Cooking Spray
- 2 tablespoons popcorn kernels
- 2 teaspoons confectioner's sugar
- 1 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 10 mini marshmallows
- 2 squares chocolate graham crackers, coarsely crumbled (½ sheet)
- Pop popcorn kernels in a microwave popcorn popper as directed on the package. Or place the popcorn in a paper bag. Fold over the edge of the bag to close. Microwave on High until the popping stops, 2 ½ to 3 minutes. Remove popcorn from microwave and uncover popper, or open bag to allow steam to escape. You could also pop the corn with an air popper if you prefer.
- Place the popcorn in a medium bowl. Coat the popcorn with cooking spray, tossing to coat all pieces.
- Place the sugar and cocoa in a fine sieve or strainer and shake to dust the mixture over the popcorn; toss gently to coat.
- Stir in marshmallows and graham cracker pieces.
Recipe source: weightwatchers.com
*PersonalPoints® calculated by WW. *PointsPlus® and SmartPoints® calculated by Simple Nourished Living; Not endorsed by Weight Watchers International, Inc. All recipe ingredients except optional items included in determining nutritional estimates. SmartPoints® values calculated WITHOUT each plan's ZeroPoint Foods (Green plan, Blue plan, Purple plan) using the WW Recipe Builder.
If you like this Skinny S'mores Popcorn recipe, you might also like:
This post contains affiliate links to products I like. When you buy something through one of my Amazon links or other (affiliate links), I receive a small commission that helps support this site. Thank you for your purchase!
Subscribe to Get: Top 10 Reader Favorite Recipes
The Top 10 Most Popular Recipes (PDF) on Simple Nourished Living + Weekly Support Emails with Tips & Easy Healthy Recipes Not Found Anywhere Else!