WW Recipe of the Day: Apple S'Mores Nachos
The summer campfire classic treat meets autumn in this deliciously decadent simple dessert for two. With 5 common ingredients, this hassle-free apple s'mores dessert is ready in minutes. And the best part, no campfire required!
How Many Calories and WW Points in these Apple S'Mores?
According to my calculations, each serving has 168 calories and:
5 *SmartPoints (Green plan)
5 *SmartPoints (Blue plan)
5 *SmartPoints (Purple plan)
5 *PointsPlus (Old plan)
To see your WW PersonalPoints for this recipe and track it in the WW app or site, Click here!
How to Make S'Mores Apple Nachos
Step 1: Gather and prepare all ingredients. Preheat broiler (oven or toaster oven broiler, if available).
Step 2: Wash, dry and core the apple, then slice into ½-inch thick wedges. Place apple wedges on a large, oven-proof dish, or pie plate (affiliate link).
Step 3: Add the mini chocolate chips and almond milk to a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave (affiliate link) at 50% power for 20-25 seconds. Remove and stir until completely melted and smooth.
Step 4: Drizzle chocolate over the apple wedges and then sprinkle the mini marshmallows over the top.
Step 5: Place dish under broiler for 20-30 seconds, or until marshmallows are heated, slightly melty and turn golden.
Step 6: Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs over the top and enjoy!
If you don't have access to a broiler, you can always heat these nachos in the microwave (affiliate link) for 15 to 20 seconds, to get the marshmallows melty—you just won't get that toasted flavor or beautifully golden hue.
Are You Ready To Firmly Plant Yourself
On The Path To Lasting Weight Loss Success?
If you've made these Apple S'Mores Dessert Nachos, please give the recipe a star rating below and leave a comment letting me know how you liked it. And stay in touch on Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for the latest updates.
Apple S'Mores Nachos
- 1 apple (I like Fuji, Honey Crisp, Pink Lady and Gala)
- 1-½ tablespoons mini chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon unsweetened almond milk beverage
- ⅓ cup mini marshmallows
- ½ sheet graham crackers, finely crushed (2 crackers)
- Preheat broiler -- either oven or toast oven broiler will work.
- Wash, dry and core the apple, then slice into ½-inch thick wedges. Place apple wedges on a large, oven-proof dish, or pie plate.
- Add the mini chocolate chips and almond milk to a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at 50% power for 20-25 seconds. Remove and stir until completely melted and smooth.
- Drizzle chocolate over the apple wedges and then sprinkle the mini marshmallows over the top.
- Place dish under broiler for 20-30 seconds, or until marshmallows are heated, slightly melty and turn golden.
- Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs over the top and enjoy!
Recipe source: Hungry Girl Magazine (affiliate link), Spring 2018 edition
*Points® calculated by WW. *PointsPlus® and SmartPoints® calculated by Simple Nourished Living; Not endorsed by Weight Watchers International, Inc. All recipe ingredients except optional items included in determining nutritional estimates. SmartPoints® values calculated WITHOUT each plan's ZeroPoint Foods (Green plan, Blue plan, Purple plan) using the WW Recipe Builder.
If you like this Weight Watchers Friendly Apple S'Mores Dessert, you might also like
This post contains affiliate links to products I like. When you buy something through one of my Amazon links or other (affiliate links), I receive a small commission that helps support this site. Thank you for your purchase!
Subscribe to Get: Top 10 Reader Favorite Recipes
The Top 10 Most Popular Recipes (PDF) on Simple Nourished Living + Weekly Support Emails with Tips & Easy Healthy Recipes Not Found Anywhere Else!
Leave a Reply