These easy no-bake cookies are oh so easy and oh so yummy! With just a handful of common ingredients, these cookies mix together quickly and make great lunchbox snacks.
Ready in minutes, these cookies are like candy and have a similar texture to peanut butter fudge. Delicious on their own, I can imagine crumbling one into some nonfat Greek yogurt and topping with a handful of fresh berries for a simple parfait.
How Many Calories and WW Points in these No-Bake Cookies?
According to my calculations, each cookie has about 70 calories, 35% fewer than my original stove top no bake peanut butter oat cookies.
How to Make No-Bake Peanut Butter Oat Cookies Step by Step
Step 1: Gather and prepare all ingredients.
Step 2: Line a cookie sheet with silpat silicone liner or parchment paper and set aside.
Step 3: Stir together the first five ingredients (brown sugar, sweetener, butter, milk and peanut butter) in a medium saucepan. Bring mixture to a boil over medium-high heat and boil for one minute, stirring as needed to avoid scorching.
Step 4: Remove pan from the heat and mix in vanilla and oats, stirring with a wooden spoon until oats are completely coated.
Step 5: Using a tablespoon measure for each cookie, drop batter onto prepared cookie sheet.
Step 6: Place cookies in refrigerator for about 20 minutes, or until firm.
Step 7: Store any leftover cookies in an airtight container.
Recipe Notes, Variations & Substitutions
I like Lankato Monkfruit sweetener, but feel free to substitute your favorite zero calorie sweetener—Splenda, Swerve, etc.
For a double dose of peanut butter, try stirring in some peanut butter chips with the oats and vanilla. Or mini chocolate chips for a peanut butter chocolate chip cookie bite. (Be sure to adjust your WW Points with any additions.)
Enjoy these cookies plain or crumbled over your favorite low-fat ice cream or frozen yogurt.
You could also make a simple parfait by crumbling a cookie and then layering it with some nonfat Greek yogurt and fresh berries. A delicious summertime dessert!
If you've made these Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies, please give the recipe a star rating below and leave a comment letting me know how you liked it. And stay in touch on Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for the latest updates.
No-Bake Peanut Butter Oat Bites
- 3 tablespoons Truvia Brown Sugar Blend
- ½ cup Lankato Monkfruit Sweetener (or other 0 calorie sweetener)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk beverage
- ⅓ cup natural peanut butter
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 1-¾ cups quick oats, uncooked
- Line cookie sheet with silpat silicone liner or parchment paper and set aside.
- Stir together brown sugar, sweetener, butter, milk and peanut butter in a medium saucepan. Bring mixture to a boil over medium-high heat and boil for one minute, stirring as needed to avoid scorching.
- Remove pan from the heat and mix in vanilla and oats, stirring with a wooden spoon until oats are completely coated.
- Using a tablespoon measure for each cookie, drop batter onto prepared cookie sheet.
- Place cookies in refrigerator for about 20 minutes, or until firm.
- Store any leftover cookies in an airtight container.
Recipe source: Eat What You Love by Marlene Koch
*PersonalPoints® calculated by WW. *PointsPlus® and SmartPoints® calculated by Simple Nourished Living; Not endorsed by Weight Watchers International, Inc. All recipe ingredients except optional items included in determining nutritional estimates. SmartPoints® values calculated WITHOUT each plan's ZeroPoint Foods (Green plan, Blue plan, Purple plan) using the WW Recipe Builder.
If you like this Peanut Butter Oat No-Bake Cookies, you might also like
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Oat No-Bake Cookies
- No-Bake Samoas
- No-Bake Chocolate Raisin Bran Bars
- No-Bake Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Protein Balls
- 4-Ingredient No-Bake Brownies
This post contains affiliate links to products I like. When you buy something through one of my Amazon links or other (affiliate links), I receive a small commission that helps support this site. Thank you for your purchase!
Subscribe to Get: Top 10 Reader Favorite Recipes
The Top 10 Most Popular Recipes (PDF) on Simple Nourished Living + Weekly Support Emails with Tips & Easy Healthy Recipes Not Found Anywhere Else!