WW Recipe of the Day: No-Bake Kodiak Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Protein Balls
Always on the lookout for quick and easy snacks and simple breakfast foods, I stumbled on this no-bake protein balls mix from Kodiak at my local Costco. I'm sure you can find a smaller box at your local grocery store, but this giant CostCo version contains 3, 12.7-ounces bags, which is enough to make 42 protein bites.
And these aren't your typical bites which you can easily pop into your mouth. Each one is made from ¼-cup of mixture, so they're more like two- or three-bite snacks packed with 10 grams of protein!
Made with pre-measured 100% whole grains and non-GMO ingredients, all you have to do is add your favorite nut butter, liquid sweetener and water. Then simply roll, chill, and enjoy,
Other popular flavors include Dark Chocolate Oatmeal Protein Balls and Birthday Cake Protein Balls.
How Many Calories and WW Points in each no-bake protein bite?
6 *PointsPlus (Old plan)
Curious about Weight Watchers new myWW Green, Blue and Purple plans? Watch this short video to learn more:
How to Make Kodiak Oatmeal Chocolate Chip No-Bake Protein Bites
Step 1: Gather and prepare all ingredients.
Step 2: In a medium mixing bowl, stir together all ingredients with a wooden spoon until thoroughly combined.
Step 3: Using ¼-cup mixture per bite, roll mixture between palms into a ball and place on rimmed baking dish.
(If mixture needs additional moisture, add up to 2 tablespoons water before rolling balls.) Continue until mixture is used up and you have 14 balls.
Step 4: Refrigerate rolled bites for at least 30 minutes before serving.
Step 5: Store any leftover protein balls in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
I used natural creamy peanut butter, with no added sugar, but feel free to substitute your favorite nut butter. I'm going to try almond butter next.
While mixing the batter, I found it to be a little too crumbly and ended up adding about one additional tablespoon of water before rolling into balls.
While the fresh mixed batter is delicious, be sure to not skip the chilling which helps a lot with the consistency, resulting a firmer texture.
Ways to Use Leftovers
Add a protein ball to a small bowl and top with non-fat Greek yogurt and fresh berries for a quick and easy breakfast parfait or after school snack.
If you've made these No-Bake Kodiak Protein Bites, please give the recipe a star rating below and leave a comment letting me know how you liked it. And stay in touch on Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for the latest updates.
Kodiak No-Bake Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Protein Bites
- 1 package (12.7 ounces) Kodiak No-Bake Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Protein Bite Mix (from large 3 package container)
- ¾ cup natural peanut butter
- ⅓ cup honey (or maple syrup, or other liquid sweetener)
- ⅓ cup water
- In a medium mixing bowl, stir together all ingredients with a wooden spoon until thoroughly combined.
- Using ¼-cup mixture per bite, roll mixture between palms into a ball and place on rimmed baking dish. (If mixture needs additional moisture, add up to 2 tablespoons water before rolling balls.) Continue until mixture is used up and you have 14 balls.
- Refrigerate rolled bites for at least 30 minutes before serving.
- Store any leftover protein balls in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Recipe source: Kodiak Cakes, back of the box
*PointsPlus® and SmartPoints® calculated by Simple Nourished Living; Not endorsed by Weight Watchers International, Inc. All recipe ingredients except optional items included in determining nutritional estimates. SmartPoints® values calculated WITHOUT each plan's ZeroPoint Foods (Green plan, Blue plan, Purple plan) using the WW Recipe Builder.
If you like these No-Bake Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Protein Bites, you might also like
- No-Bake Cranberry Nut Energy Bites
- No-Bake Chocolate Raisin Bran Squares
- 4-Ingredient No-Bake Samoas Cookies
- No-Bake Oatmeal Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
- Easy Kodiak Cakes Muffins
This post contains affiliate links to products I like. When you buy something through one of my Amazon links or other (affiliate links), I receive a small commission that helps support this site. Thank you for your purchase!
Subscribe to Get: Top 10 Reader Favorite Recipes
The Top 10 Most Popular Recipes (PDF) on Simple Nourished Living + Weekly Support Emails with Tips & Easy Healthy Recipes Not Found Anywhere Else!