Whether you are preparing breakfast (or brunch) for a gathering, or cooking ahead by making quick grab-and-go breakfasts or snacks, these individual Apple Chicken Sausage Egg Muffins are sure to satisfy. Just a handful of everyday common ingredients and about 30 minutes are all that's needed to pull these delicious egg bakes together!
How Many Calories and WW Points in these Baked Apple Chicken Sausage Egg Muffins?
According to my calculations, each 2-muffin serving has about 145 calories.
Easy Chicken Sausage Egg Muffin Ingredients
(See the recipe card below for amounts)
- Fat-free liquid egg substitute
- Onion powder
- Garlic powder
- Salt and pepper
- Chicken apple sausage
- Fresh chopped spinach
- Chopped apple
- Crumbled feta cheese
How to Make Chicken Apple Sausage Egg Bakes, Step-by-Step
Step 1: Gather and prepare all ingredients.
Step 2: Preheat oven to 350F degrees. Lightly grease a 12-cup standard muffin pan with nonstick spray or line with foil liners.
Step 3: In a large mixing bowl , whisk together the egg, onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
Step 4: Stir in the chicken sausage, spinach, apple and feta crumbles until thoroughly mixed.
Step 5: Distribute the mixture evenly among the prepared muffin cups.
Step 6: Bake until eggs are set, firm to the touch and cooked through, about 18-22 minutes.
Step 7: Remove from oven and cool in pan for a couple minutes before serving.
Step 8: Store any leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
These baked egg muffins are the perfect make-ahead breakfast. To make-ahead, simply prepare the mixture and store covered in the refrigerator until you are ready to bake the muffins.
The muffins can also be baked ahead, and then reheated, or wrapped individually (or in pairs), for a quick grab-n-go breakfast.
To reheat these baked egg muffins, wrap in a paper towel (or covered on a small plate) and microwave for about 30 seconds, or until heated through.
Enjoy these egg bakes for breakfast with fresh fruit, light toast or whole grain English muffins.
Serve for lunch, or dinner, with a green salad.
Ways to Use Leftovers
Store any leftover egg muffins in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
If you've made these Baked Egg Muffins with Chicken Apple Sausage, please give the recipe a star rating below and leave a comment letting me know how you liked it. And stay in touch on Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for the latest updates.
Apple Chicken Sausage Egg Muffins
- 2-¼ cups fat-free liquid egg substitute
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 6 ounces fully cooked chicken apple sausage, sliced (about 2 links)
- 1 cup chopped fresh spinach
- 1 cup chopped apple
- ¾ cup crumbled feta cheese
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees. Lightly grease a 12-cup standard muffin pan with nonstick spray or line with foil liners.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the egg, onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Stir in the chicken sausage, spinach, apple and feta crumbles until thoroughly mixed.
- Distribute the mixture evenly among the prepared muffin cups.
- Bake until eggs are set, firm to the touch and cooked through, about 18-22 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool in pan for a couple minutes before serving.
- Store any leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Recipe source: Hungry Girl Magazine , Winter 2020
*Points® calculated by WW. *PointsPlus® and SmartPoints® calculated by Simple Nourished Living; Not endorsed by Weight Watchers International, Inc. All recipe ingredients except optional items included in determining nutritional estimates. SmartPoints® values calculated WITHOUT each plan's ZeroPoint Foods (Green plan, Blue plan, Purple plan) using the WW Recipe Builder.
More Easy Healthy Egg Muffin Recipes for Weight Watchers
- Skinny Western Omelet Muffins
- Microwave Mug Frittata
- Mini Ham, Cheese and Veggie Frittatas
- Ham and Cheese Baked Egg Muffins
This post contains affiliate links to products I like. When you buy something through one of my Amazon links or other (affiliate links), I receive a small commission that helps support this site. Thank you for your purchase!
Subscribe to Get: Top 10 Reader Favorite Recipes
The Top 10 Most Popular Recipes (PDF) on Simple Nourished Living + Weekly Support Emails with Tips & Easy Healthy Recipes Not Found Anywhere Else!