Every Saturday I share my Weight Watchers Weekly Meal Plans here on Simple Nourished Living. It includes what I’m planning to have for breakfast, lunch and dinner, as well a few snack and dessert ideas.
To keep things simple I tend to rotate between the same one or two breakfasts and lunches the days I eat at home. And because we are a family of two most recipes I make result in leftovers that we are happy to eat again. So, I usually only cook from scratch three or four times a week. We like to eat out a couple of times, usually during the weekend.
If I end up with more food than we can eat, I portion it out, package it up and pop it in the freezer for future quick and easy lunches and dinners.
Taking the time to think about what I’m cooking and eating ahead of time makes meal times all week so much easier. With the shopping done and recipes at the ready I can just walk into the kitchen and get cooking. I don’t stick to it one hundred percent, but it helps to have a rough guide.
I hope these posts make it easier for you to stay on track with your weight loss and/or healthy eating goals too.
And remember, there’s a Weight Watchers Meal Plans Section on the blog so you can get inspiration from all of the previous weekly meal plans too. Enjoy!
Here’s what’s on my menu this week…
Weight Watchers Weekly Meal Plan (Week #20)
This week I’m going to begin the day with a large mug of decaf coffee (0PP) and either:
1. Cottage Cheese (3PP) with Fruit (0PP) – I enjoyed the cottage cheese so much last week, I’m sticking with it this week.
2. Weight Watchers Cottage Cheese “Danish” (3PP) and Fruit (0PP)
I like to keep lunch quick and easy. Limiting my choices makes weight loss/maintenance easier. (Here’s research that supports this idea.) I eat lunch out a few days a week. On the days I’m home I plan to have:
1. Quick & Easy Chicken White Bean Salsa Soup (4PP) topped with 1/4 avocado (2PP) and 2 tablespoons low fat shredded cheese (1PP)
2. Leftovers from Dinner
Because we are a family of two most recipes result in leftovers, so, I only cook from scratch three or four times a week. (We eat out once or twice.)
1. Crock Pot Pork Roast with Apple Butter – (7PP) – gently sweet and spicy, hearty and satisfying cold weather meal. Enjoy with steamed green beans (0PP) and baked sweet potato (2PP).
2. Creamy One Pot Pasta (8PP) – This one-pot wonder combines slivered garlic and fresh vegetables for a light pasta dish your family will be sure to request again. Enjoy with a Simple Green Salad (0PP) tossed with Olive Oil (1PP) and Balsamic Vinegar (0PP) alongside.
3. Grilled Salmon (4PP) with Kale Salad with Apples and Dates (4PP) – The combination of tastes and textures in this salad – savory, bitter, sweet, crisp, crunchy, tangy and chewy – is a delight for your taste buds and a perfect accompaniment to simple grilled fish.
4. Easy 3-Ingredient Slow Cooker Chicken (3PP) – a super simple 3 ingredient slow cooker chicken recipe that cooks up moist and flavorful. Enjoy with 1/2 cup brown rice (3PP) and your favorite green vegetable (0PP).
5. Leftover Buffet (AKA: Clean out the Fridge Night)
1. Fruit (0PP) Laughing Cow Cheese (1PP) and Triscuits (3PP)
2. Carrots (0PP) and Hummus (1PP) and Pretzels (3PP)
Lightened Up Lemon Cream Cheesecake Bars (4PP) – super quick & easy since they begin with a box of yellow cake mix.
If you make one of our recipes, we would love for you to a picture and share it on Instagram. Use the hashtag #simplenourishedliving. We want to see what you are making and would love for you to follow us on Instagram.
And remember, there’s a Weight Watchers Meal Plans with Points Section on the blog so you can get inspiration from all of the previous weekly meal plans too.
Have a wonderful week!
*PointsPlus® and SmartPoints® calculated by Simple Nourished Living; Not endorsed by Weight Watchers International, Inc. All recipe ingredients except optional items included in determining nutritional estimates. SmartPoints® values calculated WITHOUT Weight Watchers Zero Points fruits and vegetables using the WW Recipe Builder.
Subscribe to Get: Top 10 Reader Favorite Recipes
The Top 10 Most Popular Recipes (PDF) on Simple Nourished Living + Weekly Support Emails with Tips & Easy Healthy Recipes Not Found Anywhere Else!