WW Recipe of the Day: Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
My favorite skinny pumpkin smoothie recipe so far this season blends up a glass of cold, thick and creamy pumpkin pie deliciousness!
Made with canned pumpkin, frozen banana, coconut milk, non-fat Greek yogurt, maple syrup and pumpkin pie spice, it’s a great quick and easy breakfast-on-the-run—for those of us who become obsessed with all things pumpkin this time of year, including pumpkin lattes, milkshakes and smoothies.
The Skinny on Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
There are lots of different pumpkin smoothie recipes around, but this is my current favorite because it calls for the ingredients I usually have on-hand, making it simple for me to blend together in minutes.
Packed with vitamins, minerals and a healthy dose of fiber, it will keep you satisfied for hours (It does me).
Feel free to play with this skinny pumpkin smoothie pie smoothie recipe to suit your tastes and preferences.
According to my calculations, each serving has 175 calories, *4 Weight Watchers PointsPlus, *7 WW Freestyle SmartPoints. Enjoy!
Curious about Weight Watchers Freestyle/Flex plan?
Watch this short video to learn more:
Why Does WW Count the Fruits & Vegetables Blended Into Smoothies?
Fruit, and most vegetables, are Zero (0) Freestyle SmartPoints when you eat them. But NOT when you drink them, because eating and drinking are different experiences to the body (keep reading)…
If you’ve made this pumpkin pie smoothie, please give the recipe a star rating below and leave a comment letting me know how you liked it.
Favorite Skinny Pumpkin Pie Smoothie Recipe
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin puree, not pumpkin pie filling
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup coconut milk beverage, or your favorite dairy or non-dairy milk
- 1/2 cup non-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup, or your favorite sweetener to taste
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1-1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice, or more or less to taste
- 6-8 ice cubes
- Combine everything in your blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into 2 glasses and serve immediately.
*PointsPlus® and SmartPoints® calculated by Simple Nourished Living; Not endorsed by Weight Watchers International, Inc. All recipe ingredients except optional items included in determining nutritional estimates. SmartPoints® values calculated WITHOUT Weight Watchers Zero Points fruits and vegetables using the WW Recipe Builder.
More Great Weight Watchers Friendly Pumpkin Recipes
- Do-It-Yourself Pressure Cooker Pumpkin Puree
- Slim & Healthy Pumpkin Latte, Milkshake and Smoothie Recipes
- Skinny Healthy Pumpkin Dessert Recipes
- Easy Healthy Pumpkin Cake Recipes
- Easy Healthy Pumpkin Bread, Muffin & Scone Recipes
This post contains affiliate links to products I like. When you buy something through one of my Amazon links or other (affiliate links), I receive a small commission that helps support this site. Thank you for your purchase!
Subscribe to Get: Top 10 Reader Favorite Recipes
The Top 10 Most Popular Recipes (PDF) on Simple Nourished Living + Weekly Support Emails with Tips & Easy Healthy Recipes Not Found Anywhere Else!