Weight Watchers Beef and Broccoli. Strips of beef and broccoli are quickly stir-fried in a large skillet or wok to create an easy, healthy and delicious dinner that’s ready in minutes. I love that this Weight Watchers beef and broccoli stir fry recipe has a streamlined list of ingredients and requires minimal chopping. Important considerations at dinnertime after a long busy day!
How Many Calories/WW Points in this WW Beef & Broccoli Recipe?
Each serving of this quick and easy Weight Watchers beef and broccoli has 188 calories, *6 PointsPlus, *6 Freestyle SmartPoints without rice.
Weight Watchers Beef and Broccoli Recipe Notes & Serving Suggestions
To bulk up this beef and broccoli add more broccoli, which is a very low calorie Zero Points food. You could also make it more colorful and filling by adding thin slices of red bell pepper, carrots and/or mushrooms or any other vegetable of your choice. While the usual accompaniment is rice (either white or brown) you could opt to serve with cauliflower rice to keep the carbs and points low. Enjoy!
Weight Watchers Beef and Broccoli
- Juice of 1 orange
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- 3/4 pound lean top round steak trimmed and cut into thin slices
- 2 teaspoons Asian dark sesame oil
- 4 cups small broccoli florets
- Low sodium soy sauce for serving
- In a large bowl, stir together the orange juice, hoisin sauce, garlic and red pepper flakes until well combined. Add the steak to this marinade and toss to coat.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet or wok over medium-high heat until a drop of water sizzles on it.
- Add 1 teaspoon sesame oil and swirl to coat the pan.
- Remove the steak from the marinade but keep the marinade. Add the steak to the skillet. Stir-fry until the steak is no longer pink, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Transfer the steak to a plate.
- Heat the remaining teaspoon of oil in the skillet Add the broccoli and stir-fry until bright green, about 3 minutes.
- Add the steak and marinade to the skillet. Stir-fry until liquid has evaporated and steak is heated through, 1 to 2 minutes more.
- Serve with white or brown rice or cauliflower rice
- Season to taste with soy sauce.
*PointsPlus® and SmartPoints® calculated by Simple Nourished Living; Not endorsed by Weight Watchers International, Inc. All recipe ingredients except optional items included in determining nutritional estimates. SmartPoints® values calculated WITHOUT Weight Watchers Zero Points fruits and vegetables using the WW Recipe Builder.If you liked Weight Watchers beef and broccoli:
This post contains affiliate links to products I like. When you buy something through one of my Amazon links or Craftsy links, I receive a small commission that helps support this site. Thanks for your purchase!
Subscribe to Get: Top 10 Reader Favorite Recipes
The Top 10 Most Popular Recipes (PDF) on Simple Nourished Living + Weekly Support Emails with Tips & Easy Healthy Recipes Not Found Anywhere Else!