Weight Watchers Beef and Broccoli. Strips of beef and broccoli are quickly stir-fried in a large skillet or wok to create an easy, healthy and delicious dinner that’s ready in minutes.
I love that this Weight Watchers beef and broccoli stir fry recipe has a streamlined list of ingredients and requires minimal chopping. Important considerations at dinnertime after a long busy day!
Everyone knows this time of year can be challenging. The thermometer is dropping and you naturally long for warm and satisfying comfort food.
Plus, the days are short. And the weather is cool.
The season of never ending string of Christmas and New Years parties all tax your willpower and endanger your waistline.
Thankfully Eat Stop Eat actually gives you the freedom to indulge in those joyful treats while still losing weight and experiencing growing energy and health.
Skinny on Weight Watchers Beef and Broccoli
Each serving of this quick and easy Weight Watchers beef and broccoli has 188 calories and *5 Points Plus. To bulk it up and make it more colorful add thin slices of red bell pepper and/or mushroom.
- Juice of 1 orange
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- ¾ pound lean top round steak, trimmed and cut into thin slices
- 2 teaspoons Asian dark sesame oil
- 4 cups small broccoli florets
- Low sodium soy sauce for serving
- In a large bowl, stir together the orange juice, hoisin sauce, garlic and red pepper flakes until well combined. Add the steak to this marinade and toss to coat.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet or wok over medium-high heat until a drop of water sizzles on it.
- Add 1 teaspoon sesame oil and swirl to coat the pan.
- Remove the steak from the marinade but keep the marinade. Add the steak to the skillet. Stir-fry until the steak is no longer pink, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Transfer the steak to a plate.
- Heat the remaining teaspoon of oil in the skillet Add the broccoli and stir-fry until bright green, about 3 minutes.
- Add the steak and marinade to the skillet. Stir-fry until liquid has evaporated and steak is heated through, 1 to 2 minutes more.
- Serve with white or brown rice.
- Season to taste with soy sauce.
*PointsPlus® for Weight Watchers beef and broccoli calculated by Simple Nourished Living; Not endorsed by Weight Watchers International, Inc.
This post contains affiliate links to products I like. When you buy something through one of my Amazon links or Craftsy links, I receive a small commission that helps support this site. Thanks for your purchase!
If you liked Weight Watchers beef and broccoli:
Get Your FREE Guide: 7 Secrets of Successful Weight Watchers
The best tips for weight loss success! You'll also get regular updates from Martha with easy healthy Weight Watchers friendly recipes, support & tips to help you lose weight your way.