WW Recipe of the Day: No-Bake Maple Cranberry Crunch Cereal Bars
(129 calories | 6 6 6 myWW *SmartPoints value per serving)
I love, love, love, these simple maple crunch no bake cereal bars. Sweet, tart, chewy, and crunchy, they're full of all kinds of things I love: maple syrup, dried cranberries, chopped pecans and sweet and crunchy cereal.
These no-bake cereal bars, are really easy to make too. It's the same basic formula as making Rice Krispie Treats: Melt the butter, maple syrup and marshmallows in a pan, dump in everything else, stir until coated, and then press the mixture into a pan.
Skinny on Maple Cranberry Crunch No-Bake Cereal Bars
With a respectable 129 calories and 6 points per bar, they're a way to indulge my sweet tooth without blowing my daily budget too!
While delicious any time of year, I especially crave them when the weather begins to cool and my mind turns to thoughts of autumn leaves and the quickly approaching holiday season.
For the best flavor, be sure to use pure maple syrup - not maple flavored pancake syrup - when you make these maple crunch no bake cereal bars.
According to my calculations, each bar has 129 calories and:
6 *SmartPoints (Green plan)
6 *SmartPoints (Blue plan)
6 *SmartPoints (Purple plan)
3 *PointsPlus (Old plan)
Curious about Weight Watchers new myWW Green, Blue and Purple plans? Watch this short video to learn more:
If you've made this Crunchy No-Bake Maple Cranberry Cereal Bars, please give the recipe a star rating below and leave a comment letting me know how you liked it. And stay in touch on Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for the latest updates.
No-Bake Maple Cranberry Crunch Cereal Bars Recipe
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1-½ teaspoons maple-flavored extract (optional)
- 6 cups honey and nut flakes & clusters cereal (I used Post Cranberry Almond Crunch)
- ¾ cup dried cranberries
- ½ cup chopped pecans or pistachios
- Lightly spray a 9x13-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray and set it aside. (Or for easy cleanup, line the pan with parchment paper or foil and spray the it with nonstick spray.
- In a large saucepan set over low heat, cook the maple syrup and butter until melted and bubbly.
- Add the marshmallows and cook, stirring often, until they are melted.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat.
- Mix in the maple extract (if using), cereal, cranberries and pecan, stirring until everything is combined and well coated.
- Scrape the mixture into the prepared pan and press into place with a spatula, a large square of wax paper, or your clean damp hands.
- Cool completely.
- Cut into 24 bars.
- Store in covered containers between layers of wax paper.
*PointsPlus® and SmartPoints® calculated by Simple Nourished Living; Not endorsed by Weight Watchers International, Inc. All recipe ingredients except optional items included in determining nutritional estimates. SmartPoints® values calculated WITHOUT each plan's ZeroPoint Foods (Green plan, Blue plan, Purple plan) using the WW Recipe Builder.
If you like these maple cranberry crunch no bake cereal bars, you might also like:
- 5 Favorite Easy No Bake Cookie Recipes (Simple-Nourished-Living)
- Rice Krispie Date Balls (Simple-Nourished-Living)
- 10 Favorite No Bake Cookie Recipes (Simple-Nourished-Living)
- Old Fashioned Chocolate No Bake Cookies (Simple-Nourished-Living)
- No Bake Fudgy Snowballs (SkinnyTaste)
- Frozen Chocolate No Bake Cookies (Everyday Maven)
- No Bake Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies (Snack Girl)
- Weight Watchers Dark Chocolate Marshmallow Bark (Simple-Nourished-Living)
This post contains affiliate links to products I like. When you buy something through one of my Amazon links or other (affiliate links), I receive a small commission that helps support this site. Thank you for your purchase!
Subscribe to Get: Top 10 Reader Favorite Recipes
The Top 10 Most Popular Recipes (PDF) on Simple Nourished Living + Weekly Support Emails with Tips & Easy Healthy Recipes Not Found Anywhere Else!