I love love love these simple maple crunch no bake cereal bars. Sweet, tart, chewy, and crunchy, they’re full of all kinds of things I love: maple syrup, dried cranberries, chopped pecans and sweet and crunchy cereal.
These maple cranberry crunch no bake cereal bars, are really easy to make. It’s the same basic formula as making Rice Krispie Treats: Melt the butter, maple syrup and marshmallows in a pan, dump in everything else, stir until coated, and then press the mixture into a pan.
Everyone knows this time of year can be challenging. The thermometer is dropping and you naturally long for warm and satisfying comfort food.
Plus, the days are short. And the weather is cool.
The season of never ending string of Christmas and New Years parties all tax your willpower and endanger your waistline.
Thankfully Eat Stop Eat actually gives you the freedom to indulge in those joyful treats while still losing weight and experiencing growing energy and health.
Skinny on Maple Cranberry Crunch No Bake Cereal Bars
With a respectable 3 Weight Watchers PointsPlus per bar, they’re a way to indulge my sweet tooth without blowing my daily budget too!
While delicious any time of year, I especially crave them when the weather begins to cool and my mind turns to thoughts of autumn leaves and the quickly approaching holiday season.
For the best flavor, be sure to use pure maple syrup – not maple flavored pancake syrup – when you make these maple crunch no bake cereal bars.
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1-1/2 teaspoons maple-flavored extract (optional)
- 6 cups honey and nut flakes & clusters cereal (I used Post Cranberry Almond Crunch)
- ¾ cup dried cranberries
- ½ cup chopped pecans or pistachios
- Lightly spray a 9x13-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray and set it aside. (Or for easy cleanup, line the pan with parchment paper or foil and spray the it with nonstick spray.
- In a large saucepan set over low heat, cook the maple syrup and butter until melted and bubbly.
- Add the marshmallows and cook, stirring often, until they are melted.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat.
- Mix in the maple extract (if using), cereal, cranberries and pecan, stirring until everything is combined and well coated.
- Scrape the mixture into the prepared pan and press into place with a spatula, a large square of wax paper, or your clean damp hands.
- Cool completely.
- Cut into 24 bars.
- Store in covered containers between layers of wax paper.
Source: The Ultimate Shortcut Cookie Book: 745 Scrumptious Recipes That Start with Refrigerated Cookie Dough, Cake Mix, Brownie Mix or Ready-to-Eat Cereal
If you liked these maple cranberry crunch no bake cereal bars:
5 Favorite Easy No Bake Cookie Recipes
Rice Krispie Date Balls
10 Favorite No Bake Cookie Recipes
Old Fashioned Chocolate No Bake Cookies
No Bake Fudgy Snowballs (SkinnyTaste)
Frozen Chocolate No Bake Cookies (Everyday Maven)
No Bake Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies (Snack Girl)
Weight Watchers Dark Chocolate Marshmallow Bark
*PointsPlus® for maple cranberry crunch no bake cereal bars calculated by Simple Nourished Living; Not endorsed by Weight Watchers International, Inc.
*PointsPlus® and SmartPoints® calculated by Simple Nourished Living; Not endorsed by Weight Watchers International, Inc. All recipe ingredients except optional items included in determining nutritional estimates. SmartPoints® values calculated WITHOUT Weight Watchers Zero Points fruits and vegetables using the WW Recipe Builder.
Get Your FREE Guide: 7 Secrets of Successful Weight Watchers
The best tips for weight loss success! You'll also get regular updates from Martha with easy healthy Weight Watchers friendly recipes, support & tips to help you lose weight your way.