WW Recipe of the Day: Creamy Ranch Chicken Bites
(170 calories | 5 1 1 myWW *SmartPoints value per serving)
This recipe for Creamy Ranch Chicken Bites is the first one I've tried from the Founder of Slender Kitchen Kristen McCaffrey's cookbook: Stress-Free Family Meal planning . Easy and delicious, these flavor-packed chicken bites were an instant hit.
There are so many more recipes from the Stress-Free Family Meal Planning book I have flagged to try including: Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken Chili, Crispy Coconut Chicken Strips, Slow Cooker Citrus Carnitas with Pineapple Salsa, Blueberry-Maple Breakfast Sausage, Italian Chopped Salad, Tomato Basil Fish, Spicy Asian Brussels Sprouts, Mason Jar Instant Lasagna Soup, Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins, Skillet Turkey Enchiladas, and Zucchini Banana Bread Baked Oatmeal.
How Many Calories and WW Points in Low Carb Ranch Chicken Bites?
According to my calculations, each serving has 170 calories and:
5 *SmartPoints (Green plan)
1 *SmartPoints (Blue plan)
1 *SmartPoints (Purple plan)
4 *PointsPlus (Old plan)
Curious about Weight Watchers new myWW Green, Blue and Purple plans? Watch this short video to learn more:
How to Make Baked Cheesy Ranch Chicken Bites
This is an easy 5-ingredient recipe that's sure to become a family favorite. It couldn't be simpler...
Step 1: Gather and prep your ingredients.
Step 2: Stir everything together, let marinate and then place on a foiled lined baking sheet .
Step 3: Bake until done, season with salt and pepper and enjoy.
Recipe Notes, Additions & Substitutions
The recipe calls for dry ranch dressing mix. If you prefer to make it yourself you can combine the following: ¼ cup dried buttermilk powder, 1-½ tablespoons onion powder, 1 tablespoon garlic power, ½ tablespoon dried chives, ½ tablespoon dried dill, ½ tablespoon dried parsley, 2 teaspoons kosher salt and ½ teaspoon black pepper.
What to Serve with Easy Healthy Ranch Chicken Bites
I enjoyed my chicken bites alongside steamed green beans. Most any vegetable will be a great addition. Here are some of my favorite:
- Simple steamed broccoli
- Parmesan roasted asparagus
- Shredded zucchini casserole
- Roasted carrots a variety of ways
These delightful nuggets of chicken would also be wonderful atop a salad or stuffed into a sandwich wrap.
Ways to Use Ranch Chicken Leftovers
Since this recipe is designed to serve two, leftovers will be kept to a minimum. I liked to turn my leftovers into a Greek Chicken Bowl with rice, cucumbers, tomatoes and olives.
If you've made this Creamy Ranch Chicken Bites, please give the recipe a star rating below and leave a comment letting me know how you liked it. And stay in touch on Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for the latest updates.
Easy Healthy Creamy Ranch Chicken Bites
- 10 ounces boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into bite-size pieces
- ¼ cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon dry ranch seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon lemon zest
- black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 F degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil and spray the foil with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, stir together the chicken, yogurt, Parmesan cheese, ranch seasoning and lemon zest. Allow the chicken to marinate for at least 15 minutes (or up to 1 hour) at room temperature.
- Spread the chicken out in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet. Bake the chicken for 10 to 15 minutes, until the chicken's internal temperature reaches at least 165F. If desired, during the last 2 minutes of cooking time, set the oven to broil to brown the top and edges of the chicken a bit.
- Remove from the oven. Season the chicken with salt and pepper to taste and serve.
Recipe source: Stress-Free Family Meal Planning Cookbook
*PointsPlus® and SmartPoints® calculated by Simple Nourished Living; Not endorsed by Weight Watchers International, Inc. All recipe ingredients except optional items included in determining nutritional estimates. SmartPoints® values calculated WITHOUT each plan's ZeroPoint Foods (Green plan, Blue plan, Purple plan) using the WW Recipe Builder.
More Easy Chicken Recipes for Weight Watchers
- Easy Healthy Baked Chicken Parmesan
- Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Bites
- Crispy Chicken Tenders
- Easy Healthy Buffalo Chicken Wrap
This post contains affiliate links to products I like. When you buy something through one of my Amazon links or other (affiliate links), I receive a small commission that helps support this site. Thank you for your purchase!
Subscribe to Get: Top 10 Reader Favorite Recipes
The Top 10 Most Popular Recipes (PDF) on Simple Nourished Living + Weekly Support Emails with Tips & Easy Healthy Recipes Not Found Anywhere Else!