WW Recipe of the Day: Skinny Dilly Tuna Spread
While this tasty tuna spread makes a delicious sandwich filling, we also like to smear this mayo-free tuna salad on crackers and cucumber slices. A perfect light and healthy lunch or snack, it mixes together in minutes with minimal ingredients.
Low carb and packed with protein, this tuna dill spread makes for a filling snack or ideal make-ahead, grab-and-go lunch!
How Many Calories and WW Points in this Low Carb Mayo-Free Tuna Spread?
According to my calculations, each serving has 128 calories and:
1 *SmartPoints (Green plan)
1 *SmartPoints (Blue plan)
1 *SmartPoints (Purple plan)
3 *PointsPlus (Old plan)
How to Make Skinny Tuna Spread with Dill
Step 1: Gather and prepare all ingredients.
Step 2: In a medium mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well.
Step 3: Spread on healthy crackers, fresh vegetables or as a sandwich filling.
Recipe Notes, Substitutions & Variations
I chose Garlic and Herb Laughing Cow cheese this time, but feel free to use your favorite Laughing Cow flavor (Original, Light, Aged White Cheddar, Spicy Pepper Jack, Asiago, Aged Cheddar Bacon, etc.)
No Laughing Cow Cheese? Laughing cow cheese is a creamy spreadable cheese product that is relatively low in calories and WW SmartPoints. Each wedge of Laughing Cow cheese has 50 calories; the Laughing Cow Light has 35 calories. Any spreadable creamy cheese could be used as a substitute. Each wedge is 0.75 ounces. This recipe calls for 3 wedges which equals 2.25 ounces. Low Fat cream cheese (4.5 tablespoons) would be a good substitute.
- Enjoy as a topping on your favorite whole grain cracker or fresh vegetable slices (cucumbers, radishes, carrots, jicama, celery, etc.)
- Makes a nice filling for your favorite sandwich or open-face tuna melt
Ways to Use Leftover Tuna Salad Spread
- Enjoy any leftovers atop a bed of mixed greens drizzled with red wine vinegar, or your favorite lite salad dressing.
- Stuff a pita with a scoop of tuna spread and some shredded cole slaw mix for a quick grab and go lunch.
If you've made this Tuna Dill Spread, please give the recipe a star rating below and leave a comment letting me know how you liked it. And stay in touch on Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for the latest updates.
Skinny Dilly Tuna Spread
- 1 can (5 ounces) light tuna packed in water, drained and flaked
- 3 wedges Laughing Cow Cheese (I used Garlic and Herb)
- ⅓ cup finely chopped English (or Persian) cucumber
- 1-2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1-2 tablespoons minced fresh dill
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Spread on whole grain crackers, fresh vegetables or as a sandwich filling.
*PersonalPoints® calculated by WW. *PointsPlus® and SmartPoints® calculated by Simple Nourished Living; Not endorsed by Weight Watchers International, Inc. All recipe ingredients except optional items included in determining nutritional estimates. SmartPoints® values calculated WITHOUT each plan's ZeroPoint Foods (Green plan, Blue plan, Purple plan) using the WW Recipe Builder.
If you like this WW Friendly Protein-Packed Mayo Free Tuna Spread you might also like:
- Crunchy Tuna Salad for Two
- Simple Tuna White Bean Salad
- Easy Tuna Niçoise Salad
- No Cook Italian Tuna Stuffed Tomatoes
- Low Calorie Cheese Tuna Casserole
This post contains affiliate links to products I like. When you buy something through one of my Amazon links or other (affiliate links), I receive a small commission that helps support this site. Thank you for your purchase!
Subscribe to Get: Top 10 Reader Favorite Recipes
The Top 10 Most Popular Recipes (PDF) on Simple Nourished Living + Weekly Support Emails with Tips & Easy Healthy Recipes Not Found Anywhere Else!