Next time you are craving a peanut butter cup, ditch the Reese's and whip up a batch of this 10-minute Peanut Butter Cup Dip instead. Deliciously creamy, this 100 calorie snack dip with no added sugar tastes just like everyone's favorite candy and for a lot fewer calories!
This yummy gluten-free treat serves 6, but the recipe can easily be doubled, or tripled, if you're feeding a crowd.
How Many Calories and WW Points in this Peanut Butter Cup Dessert Dip?
According to my calculations, each serving has about 100 calories.
How to Make Peanut Butter Cup Dip, Step by Step
Step 1: Gather and prepare all ingredients.
Step 2: Stir together all the ingredients, except the mini chocolate chips, in a mixing bowl until creamy and smooth.
Step 3: Stir in ½ the mini chocolate chips (1-½ teaspoons).
Step 4: Spoon dip into a small serving bowl and top with remaining chocolate chips.
Step 5: Serve with your favorite dippers: graham crackers, Belvita biscuits, celery sticks, strawberries, banana or apple slices, etc.
Use your favorite zero calorie sweetener to make this dip—Swerve, Stevia, Equal, etc. or my personal favorite right now Lankato Monkfruit. If you don't have it in packets, just measure out a scant ½ teaspoon.
Enjoy this dessert snack with your favorite dipper: Graham crackers, Belvita biscuits, celery sticks, apple or banana slices or fresh strawberries are all great options.
Ways to Use Leftovers
Store any leftover dip in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
If you've made this Creamy Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Snack Dip, please give the recipe a star rating below and leave a comment letting me know how you liked it. And stay in touch on Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for the latest updates.
Creamy Peanut Butter Cup Dip
- ¾ cup light whipped topping
- ⅓ cup nonfat vanilla yogurt
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat cream cheese (Neufchatel), softened
- 2 tablespoons creamy natural peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter powder
- 1 packet zero calorie sweetener (I used a scant ½ teaspoon Lankato Monkfruit Sweetener)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Dash of salt
- 1 tablespoon mini chocolate chips
- Stir all the ingredients, except the mini chocolate chips, in a mixing bowl until creamy and smooth.
- Stir in ½ mini chocolate chips (1-½ teaspoons).
- Spoon dip into small serving bowl and top with remaining chocolate chips.
- Serve with your favorite dippers: graham crackers, Belvita biscuits, celery sticks, strawberries, banana or apple slices, etc.
Recipe source: Hungry Girl Magazine , Summer 2018
*PersonalPoints® calculated by WW. *PointsPlus® and SmartPoints® calculated by Simple Nourished Living; Not endorsed by Weight Watchers International, Inc. All recipe ingredients except optional items included in determining nutritional estimates. SmartPoints® values calculated WITHOUT each plan's ZeroPoint Foods (Green plan, Blue plan, Purple plan) using the WW Recipe Builder.
If you like this peanut butter cup dessert dip, you might also like
- Skinny Peanut Butter Snack Dip
- WW Friendly Chocolate Peanut Butter Dip
- Cookies + Cream Dessert Dip
- Creamy Peanut Butter Dip with Apple Slices
This post contains affiliate links to products I like. When you buy something through one of my Amazon links or other (affiliate links), I receive a small commission that helps support this site. Thank you for your purchase!
Subscribe to Get: Top 10 Reader Favorite Recipes
The Top 10 Most Popular Recipes (PDF) on Simple Nourished Living + Weekly Support Emails with Tips & Easy Healthy Recipes Not Found Anywhere Else!