Weight Watchers Recipe of the Day: Fresh Apple "Fries" with Creamy Peanut Butter Dip
If you like fresh apple slices smeared with peanut butter, then you'll love this lightened up version of cinnamon apple "fries" with creamy peanut butter dip from WW.
I came across it recently and just had to try it out as I love the combination of peanut butter and apple!
It's only a handful of common ingredients and mixes together in minutes. Perfect for a quick afternoon, or after school, snack.
How Many Calories and WW Points in this recipe?
According to my calculations, each serving has 180 calories and:
3 *SmartPoints (Green plan)
2 *SmartPoints (Blue plan)
2 *SmartPoints (Purple plan)
7 *PointsPlus (Old plan)
How to Make Low Fat Creamy Peanut Butter Dip and Cinnamon Apple "Fries"
Step 1: Gather and prepare all ingredients.
Step 3: Stir in the yogurt and honey and mix well, until smooth and creamy.
Step 4: Add apple "fries" to a small plate and sprinkle with cinnamon. Enjoy together with the peanut butter dip.
Replace the honey with maple syrup for a flavor boost.
Ways to Use Leftover Creamy Peanut Butter Dip
Enjoy any leftover peanut butter dip topped with granola and fresh berries.
Add leftover dip to your favorite morning smoothie.
If you've made this low fat Peanut Butter Dip and Apple "Fries", please give the recipe a star rating below and leave a comment letting me know how you liked it. And stay in touch on Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for the latest updates.
WW Apple "Fries" with Creamy Peanut Butter Dip
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter powder
- 1 tablespoon water
- ¼ cup plain fat-free Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 fresh apple, cut into "fries"
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Add the peanut butter powder and water to a small bowl and stir until thoroughly mixed. (Using a fork worked well for me.)
- Stir in the yogurt and honey and mix well, until smooth and creamy.
- Add apple "fries" to a small plate and sprinkle with cinnamon. Enjoy together with the peanut butter dip.
Recipe source: Weight Watchers
*Points® calculated by WW. *PointsPlus® and SmartPoints® calculated by Simple Nourished Living; Not endorsed by Weight Watchers International, Inc. All recipe ingredients except optional items included in determining nutritional estimates. SmartPoints® values calculated WITHOUT each plan's ZeroPoint Foods (Green plan, Blue plan, Purple plan) using the WW Recipe Builder.
If you like this Skinny Apple "Fries" with Peanut Butter Dip, you might also like:
- Creamy Peanut Butter Fruit Dip
- Low-Fat Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie in a Mug
- Creamy Chocolate Peanut Butter Fruit Dip
- Strawberry, Peanut Butter and Banana Wrap
- No Bake Apple "Cookie" Slices
This post contains affiliate links to products I like. When you buy something through one of my Amazon links or other (affiliate links), I receive a small commission that helps support this site. Thank you for your purchase!
Subscribe to Get: Top 10 Reader Favorite Recipes
The Top 10 Most Popular Recipes (PDF) on Simple Nourished Living + Weekly Support Emails with Tips & Easy Healthy Recipes Not Found Anywhere Else!