Weight Watchers Recipe of the Day: Avocado Cucumber Soup Recipe
(102 calories | *4 WW SmartPoints)
It might be hot outside, but you can stay cool as can be with this chilled avocado cucumber soup whirled together in the blender in minutes.
Enjoy as part of a quick and easy lunch or dinner.
Skinny on Chilled Avocado Cucumber Soup
Try something new this summer - Chilled Avocado Cucumber Soup.
Buttery avocados and cool cucumbers blend together to make a fantastic, diabetic-friendly, Weight Watchers friendly cold soup.
The smooth texture of avocado gives this chilled soup a thick and creamy consistency, making heavy cream, or sour cream, unnecessary.
This version is simple and straightforward, seasoned with lemon juice, salt and pepper.
For a zestier soup, add your favorite seasonings to taste. Garlic, anchovies, fresh herbs (parsley, basil, dill, cilantro, mint tarragon), scallion, chopped jalapeño are all flavorful possibilities.
Cold soups make a refreshing lunch or light supper when served with a salad, sandwich, or crusty or toasted bread.
According to my calculations, each serving has 102 calories, *3 Weight Watchers PointsPlus and *4 Weight Watchers Freestyle SmartPoints. Enjoy!
Curious about Weight Watchers new myWW Green, Blue and Purple plans? Watch this short video to learn more:
If you like this easy recipe for skinny avocado cucumber soup, be sure to check out my other easy, healthy Weight Watchers friendly soup recipes including Chilled Asparagus Soup, Chilled Cucumber Soup, Creamy Asparagus Soup, Slow Cooker Broccoli Cheese Soup and Silky Light Potato Soup
If you've made this Chilled Cucumber Avocado Soup, please give the recipe a star rating below and leave a comment letting me know how you liked it. And stay in touch on Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for the latest updates.
Skinny Avocado Cucumber Soup Recipe
- 1 large avocado, peeled, pitted and halved
- 2 cucumbers, peeled, seeded and halved
- 1 cup low-sodium, fat-free chicken or vegetable broth
- 1 cup fat-free evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Chopped green onions, chopped tomatoes, chopped cilantro, fresh dill, chopped parsley, mint, anchovies, jalapeños, etc.
- In a blender or food processor, puree the avocado, cucumbers, chicken broth, evaporated milk, and lemon juice until smooth and creamy.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Refrigerate, covered, until chilled.
- If the soup is too thick, stir in a little more broth or evaporated milk until you achieve your desired consistency
*PointsPlus® and SmartPoints® calculated by Simple Nourished Living; Not endorsed by Weight Watchers International, Inc. All recipe ingredients except optional items included in determining nutritional estimates. SmartPoints® values calculated WITHOUT each plan's ZeroPoint Foods (Green plan, Blue plan, Purple plan) using the WW Recipe Builder.
This creamy avocado soup from EatingWell can be served warm or chilled:
More Weight Watchers Friendly Avocado Recipes:
- Slow Cooker Chipotle Lentil Soup with Avocado (Cookin'Canuck)
- Chicken & Avocado Soup (SkinnyTaste)
- Zucchini Noodles with Creamy Avocado Pesto (EatYourselfSkinny)
- Mango Avocado Smoothie (EatYourselfSkinny)
- Avocado Girlfredo (HungryGirl)
- Avocado Egg Salad (SkinnyTaste)
- Mini Avocado & Hummus Quesadilla (Cookin'Canuck)
Watch how easy it is to make your own chilled avocado soup at home with Wholly Guacamole:
This post contains affiliate links to products I like. When you buy something through one of my Amazon links or other (affiliate links), I receive a small commission that helps support this site. Thank you for your purchase!
Subscribe to Get: Top 10 Reader Favorite Recipes
The Top 10 Most Popular Recipes (PDF) on Simple Nourished Living + Weekly Support Emails with Tips & Easy Healthy Recipes Not Found Anywhere Else!