Do you ever find yourself in a lunch rut? While there's nothing wrong with being a creature of habit, for lasting weight loss success, it's important not to get bored with your healthy eating and living routines.
Here are 4 fun videos from Weight Watchers that can help liven up your lunch...
#1 Easy Weight Watchers Lunch Idea Video - Baked Potatoes 3 Ways
Pizza Baked Potato - Marinara Sauce, Parmesan, Mozzarella, Salt and Pepper, Basil, Crushed Red Pepper Flakes (7 SmartPoints)
Other Ideas: Chopped turkey pepperoni, mushrooms, roasted bell peppers
Canadian Bacon and Cheddar Baked Potato - Chopped Canadian bacon, shredded low fat cheddar cheese, salt and pepper, low fat sour cream (or nonfat Greek yogurt) and chopped scallions (6 SmartPoints)
Other ideas: cooked turkey bacon crumbles, chopped bell pepper, cooked chopped broccoli
#2 Easy Weight Watchers Lunch Ideas Video - Thermos Soup 5 Ways
1) Kale & White Bean - Baby Kale, White Beans, Veggie Broth and Grated Parmesan (5 SmartPoints)
3) Mexican Chicken - Shredded Cooked Chicken, Black Beans, Canned Corn, Canned Diced Tomatoes with Chilies, Fat Free Chicken Broth, Toasted Pumpkin Seeds (4 SmartPoints)
4) Beef Barley - Cooked Barley, Cooked Carrots and Celery, Canned Diced Tomatoes, Beef Broth, 1 Tablespoon Fried Onions (4 SmartPoints)
5) Miso - Baby Spinach, Cubed Tofu, Mushrooms, Miso Broth, Scallions (3 SmartPoints)
#3 Easy Weight Watchers Lunch Ideas Video - 4 Avocado Bowls
Avocados are as versatile as they are delicious. Each of these recipes is flavor-packed, filling and easy to make.
1) Corn and Black Bean Avocado Salad - ½ avocado filled with 2 teaspoons jalapeño peppers, ⅛ cup corn and 1 & ½ tablespoons black beans. (5 SmartPoints)
2) BLT - ½ an avocado, ½ tbsp. of light mayo, ¼ cup of grape tomatoes, 1 slice of cooked turkey bacon and ¼ cup of lettuce. (6 SmartPoints)
Cumin-Lime Black Bean - ½ an avocado, ⅛ cup of chopped red onion, 1 tsp. of cumin seeds, ¼ tbsp. of olive oil, ¼ cup of grape tomatoes and 1 tbsp. of black beans. (5 SmartPoints)
Caprese - ½ an avocado, 1 & ¼ ounce of half-skim mozzarella cheese, 1 tbsp. of fresh basil, ½ a cup of cherry tomatoes, and 1 & ½ tbsp. of balsamic vinegar. (8 SmartPoints)
#4 Easy Weight Watchers Lunch Ideas Video - Grilled Cheese 3 Ways
1) Grilled Ham & Cheese with Rosemary Dijon Spread - 2 tsp low fat cream cheese, 2 tsp Dijon mustard, 1 tsp rosemary, ¼ cup Swiss cheese, ¼ cup part skim mozzarella, 3 ounces lean ham, 2 slices light whole grain bread (8 SmartPoints)
2) Cheddar Cheese, Shallots and Pickle - low fat cream cheese, chopped shallots, mustard, chopped pickles, low fat cheddar (5 SmartPoints)
3) Grilled Swiss and Dijon Mayonnaise - light mayonnaise, dijon mustard, reduced fat swiss cheese (7 SmartPoints)
- WW 20 Minute Lunch 4-Ingredient Microwave Mug Pancake Puff
- 23+ Healthy Lunch Ideas for Weight Loss
- Skinny Soups for Weight Loss
P.S. - Are you looking for more help with losing weight and eating great? Be sure to check out My Best-Selling Slow Cook Yourself Slim Ultimate eBook Bundle! It's got everything You Need to Slow Cook Yourself Slim and Smart Start Your Weight Loss!
Subscribe to Get: Top 10 Reader Favorite Recipes
The Top 10 Most Popular Recipes (PDF) on Simple Nourished Living + Weekly Support Emails with Tips & Easy Healthy Recipes Not Found Anywhere Else!