WW Recipe of the Day: 2-Ingredient Creamy Jello Yogurt Fluff
This easy creamy jello yogurt fluff is a new favorite in our house. Low in calories with Zero Weight Watchers SmartPoints on the Blue and Purple plans, it's hard to beat when you are looking for a guiltless low calorie sweet treat.
This quick and easy tasty low calorie treat has been popular in the Weight Watchers community for years. You'll find lots of variations of it all over the internet.
So imagine my surprise when I happened upon what I think to be the original recipe while flipping through the Jello Fun and Fabulous Recipes Book from 1988.
This version calling for 1 package of (4 serving size) of sugar-free gelatin and 1 cup of plain yogurt whizzed together in the blender results in a creamy light and luscious yogurt fluff more creamy and less dense than other variations I've sampled.
How Many Calories and WW Points in this Strawberry Jello Yogurt Fluff?
According to my calculations, each serving has 30 calories and:
1 *SmartPoints (Green plan)
0 *SmartPoints (Blue plan)
0 *SmartPoints (Purple plan)
1 *PointsPlus (Old plan)
How to Make Easy Low Calorie Yogurt Jello Fluff Dessert
- Any flavor of sugar-free gelatin will work. Our favorites are orange, strawberry and raspberry.
- Experiment with adding and/or topping your yogurt fluff with different fruit - strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, peaches, canned pineapple, chopped apples, pears etc.
- You can use either fat-free plain yogurt or fat free plain Greek yogurt. You can also substitute cottage cheese for the yogurt if you prefer.
- The directions suggest making your fluff in the blender . If you prefer you could use a wire whisk and bowl or electric mixer instead.
If you've made this Skinny WW Friendly Yogurt Fluff, please give the recipe a star rating below and leave a comment letting me know how you liked it. And stay in touch on Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for the latest updates.
2-Ingredient Creamy Jello Yogurt Fluff
- ¾ cup boiling water
- 1 packet sugar-free gelatin (4 serving size)
- ½ cup cold water
- ice cubes
- 1 cup plain non-fat yogurt (regular or Greek)
- Pour the boiling water into the blender. Add the gelatin.
- Cover the blender, being sure to hold the lid down to prevent the lid from popping off because of steam, and blend at low speed until the gelatin is completely dissolved, about 30 seconds.
- Combine the cold water and ice cubes to make 1-¼ cups. Add to the gelatin in the blender and stir until the ice is partially melted.
- Add the yogurt. Cover and blend at high speed for 30 to 45 seconds.
- Divide the mixture evenly between 5 dessert glasses, bowls or ramekins. Refrigerate until set, about 30 minutes.
Recipe source: Jello Fun and Fabulous Recipes
*PersonalPoints® calculated by WW. *PointsPlus® and SmartPoints® calculated by Simple Nourished Living; Not endorsed by Weight Watchers International, Inc. All recipe ingredients except optional items included in determining nutritional estimates. SmartPoints® values calculated WITHOUT each plan's ZeroPoint Foods (Green plan, Blue plan, Purple plan) using the WW Recipe Builder.
More Jello Recipes for Weight Watchers
- Skinny Upside Down Strawberry Jello Pretzel Salad
- Cranberry Jello Mold Salad Made Lighter
- Low Calorie Coffee Jello (Jelly)
- Vintage WW Coffee Fluff
This post contains affiliate links to products I like. When you buy something through one of my Amazon links or other (affiliate links), I receive a small commission that helps support this site. Thank you for your purchase!
Subscribe to Get: Top 10 Reader Favorite Recipes
The Top 10 Most Popular Recipes (PDF) on Simple Nourished Living + Weekly Support Emails with Tips & Easy Healthy Recipes Not Found Anywhere Else!