Weight Watchers Beef and Broccoli. Strips of beef and broccoli are quickly stir-fried in a large skillet or wok to create an easy, healthy and delicious dinner that’s ready in minutes.
I love that this Weight Watchers beef and broccoli stir fry recipe has a streamlined list of ingredients and requires minimal chopping. Important considerations at dinnertime after a long busy day!
Skinny on Weight Watchers Beef and Broccoli
Each serving of this quick and easy Weight Watchers beef and broccoli has 188 calories and *5 Points Plus. To bulk it up and make it more colorful add thin slices of red bell pepper and/or mushroom.
- Juice of 1 orange
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- ¾ pound lean top round steak, trimmed and cut into thin slices
- 2 teaspoons Asian dark sesame oil
- 4 cups small broccoli florets
- Low sodium soy sauce for serving
- In a large bowl, stir together the orange juice, hoisin sauce, garlic and red pepper flakes until well combined. Add the steak and toss to coat.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet or wok over medium-high heat until a drop of water sizzles on it.
- Add 1 teaspoon sesame oil and swirl to coat the pan.
- Remove the steak from the marinade but keep the marinade. Add the steak to the skillet. Stir-fry until the steak is no longer pink, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Transfer the steak to a plate.
- Heat the remaining teaspoon of oil in the skillet Add the broccoli and stir-fry until bright green, about 3 minutes.
- Add the steak and marinade to the skillet. Stir-fry until liquid has evaporated and steak is heated through, 1 to 2 minutes more.
- Serve with white or brown rice.
- Season to taste with soy sauce.
*PointsPlus® for Weight Watchers beef and broccoli calculated by Simple Nourished Living; Not endorsed by Weight Watchers International, Inc.
If you liked Weight Watchers beef and broccoli: