(Year of Weight Watchers Crock Pot Cooking Day 86)
I hope your day was filled with comfort and joy.
After what seems like a whirlwind December, we enjoyed a low-key day with my mom and sister, taking in a movie and feasting on Chinese food.
A perfect day, where the pace was slow and easy.
And speaking of slow and easy, if you are looking for an easy tasty warm drink for your next get together, here’s a fun slow cooker cranberry punch for you.
As soon as I saw the recipe for this slow cooker cranberry punch, it reminded me of a similar chilled drink, called lemon-berry punch, my mom used to make when I was growing up.
This sweet and tangy slow cooker cranberry punch is a wonderful way to brighten a cold and gray winter day.
- 4 cups cranberry juice
- ⅔ cups sugar
- 1 can (12-1/2 ounces) lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 4 cups water
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 6 whole cloves
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 lemon, sliced
- I used my 4-Quart slow cooker.
- In your slow cooker, combine the cranberry juice, sugar, lemonade concentrate, water and honey. Drop in the cloves and cinnamon sticks
- Cover and cook on LOW for 3 to 4 hours.
- Before serving, fish out the cloves and cinnamon sticks and switch your slow cooker to warm.
- Ladle into mugs or heat-proof cups.
If you liked Slow Cooker Cranberry Punch you might also like:
*PointsPlus® for slow cooker cranberry punch calculated by Simple Nourished Living; Not endorsed by Weight Watchers International, Inc.