My favorite skinny pumpkin smoothie recipe so far this season blends up a glass of cold, thick and creamy pumpkin pie deliciousness!
Made with canned pumpkin, frozen banana, coconut milk, nonfat Greek yogurt, maple syrup and pumpkin pie spice, it’s a great quick and easy breakfast-on-the-run (with a reasonable 4 Weight Watchers PointsPlus) for those of us who become obsessed with all things pumpkin this time of year, including pumpkin lattes, milkshakes and smoothies.
There are lots of different pumpkin smoothie recipes around, but this is my current favorite because it calls for the ingredients I usually have on hand making it simple for me to blend together in minutes.
Packed with vitamins, minerals and a healthy dose of fiber, it will keep you satisfied for hours (It does me).
Feel free to play with this skinny pumpkin smoothie pie smoothie recipe to suit your tastes and preferences.
- ½ cup canned pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup coconut milk beverage (or your favorite dairy or nondairy milk)
- ½ cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup (or your favorite sweetener to taste)
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1-1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice (or more or less to taste)
- 6-8 ice cubes
- Combine everything in your blender and blend until smooth. Pour into 2 glasses and serve immediately.
*PointsPlus® calculated by Simple Nourished Living; Not endorsed by Weight Watchers International, Inc.
More Great Weight Watchers Friendly Pumpkin Recipes
- Slim & Healthy Pumpkin Latte, Milkshake and Smoothie Recipes
- Skinny Healthy Pumpkin Dessert Recipes
- Easy Healthy Pumpkin Cake Recipes
- Easy Healthy Pumpkin Bread, Muffin & Scone Recipes
Get your FREE ebook: 15 Favorite Slow Cooker Recipes (SmartPoints Edition)
You'll also get regular updates from Martha with easy healthy Weight Watchers friendly recipes, tips and support to help you live your best simple & more nourished life!