While perusing my mom's extensive old community cookbook collection, I was excited to come upon this recipe for "Orange Delight Quick Salad." It seemed like such a great variation of 3-Ingredient Pineapple Fluff so popular with Weight Watchers through the decades.
I whipped up a batch and was "delighted" with how it turned out. Rod and my mom liked it too, though she felt the addition of chopped nuts would make it better.
This super easy to make luscious cool and creamy salad or dessert goes by lots of different names: WW Fluff, Orange Fluff, Orange Delight. But no matter what you call it, it's delicious!
How Many Calories and WW Points in this Light & Easy Orange Fluff Salad?
According to my calculations, each serving has 102 calories.
How to Make Skinny Orange Jello Fluff?
Step 1: Gather your ingredients
Step 2: In a medium bowl place the cottage cheese. Sprinkle the dry orange jello on top and stir well to combine.
Step 3: Add the rest of the ingredients and gently stir until blended.
Step 4: Cover and refrigerate for at least a couple of hours to give it time to chill and for the flavors to blend.
Additions, Variations and Recipe Notes
This quick and easy recipe can be modified in so many ways:
Chopped nuts (pecans, walnuts, peanuts, macadamia nuts).
Fruit cocktail, chopped canned peaches, etc.
Different Jell-o flavors:
Orange is the obvious choice, but I think any flavor could work, lemon, lime, peach, mango....
Cool Whip Substitutions:
Plain greek yogurt, vanilla yogurt, whipped cream, etc.
Cottage Cheese Substitutions:
Plain Greek yogurt or vanilla yogurt.
If you've made this Easy Orange Cottage Cheese Fluff, please give the recipe a star rating below and leave a comment letting me know how you liked it. And stay in touch on Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for the latest updates.
Skinny Orange Delight Salad
- 1-½ cups fat free cottage cheese
- 1 small package sugar free orange Jell-O (4 serving size)
- ½ cup well drained mandarin oranges (I used a 6 ounce can)
- ¾ cup well drained crushed pineapple (I used an 8 ounce can)
- 1 cup light whipped topping (such as cool whip or tru-whip)
- ½ cup mini marshmallows
- Place cottage cheese in a mixing bowl. Sprinkle the dry jello over and stir to combine.
- Add the oranges, pineapple, cool whip and marshmallows and stir until blended.
- Cover and let chill for at least a couple of hours for the flavors to meld and any graininess from the jello to disappear.
*Points® calculated by WW. *PointsPlus® and SmartPoints® calculated by Simple Nourished Living; Not endorsed by Weight Watchers International, Inc. All recipe ingredients except optional items included in determining nutritional estimates. SmartPoints® values calculated WITHOUT each plan's ZeroPoint Foods (Green plan, Blue plan, Purple plan) using the WW Recipe Builder.
More Light and Easy Low Calorie Jell-O Salads and Fluffs
- 2-Ingredient Creamy Jello Yogurt Fluff
- Skinny Upside Down Strawberry Pretzel Salad
- WW 3-Ingredient Pineapple Fluff
- Watergate Salad (AKA Green Fluff) Made Lighter
This post contains affiliate links to products I like. When you buy something through one of my Amazon links or other (affiliate links), I receive a small commission that helps support this site. Thank you for your purchase!
Subscribe to Get: Top 10 Reader Favorite Recipes
The Top 10 Most Popular Recipes (PDF) on Simple Nourished Living + Weekly Support Emails with Tips & Easy Healthy Recipes Not Found Anywhere Else!