Every Saturday I share my Weight Watchers Weekly Meal Plans with Points here on Simple Nourished Living. It includes what I’m planning to have for breakfast, lunch and dinner, as well a few snack and dessert ideas.
Taking the time to think about what I’m cooking and eating ahead of time makes meal times all week so much easier. With the shopping done and recipes at the ready I can just walk into the kitchen and get cooking. I don’t stick to it one hundred percent – life happens, but it helps to have a rough guide. And prevents me from reaching into the cookie jar or bag of chips too often. Whoever said that failing to plan was planning to fail was spot on!
To keep things simple I tend to rotate between the same one or two breakfasts and lunches the days I eat at home. And because we are a family of two most recipes I make result in leftovers that we are happy to eat again. So, I usually only cook from scratch three or four times a week. We like to eat out a couple of times, usually during the weekend.
If I end up with more food than we can eat, I portion it out, package it up and pop it in the freezer for future quick and easy lunches and dinners.
I hope these posts make it easier for you to stay on track with your weight loss and/or healthy eating goals too.
And remember, there’s a Weight Watchers Weekly Meal Plans Section on the blog so you can get inspiration from all of the previous weekly meal plans too. Enjoy!
Weight Watchers Weekly Meal Plan (Week #38)
Summer in Phoenix means triple digit temperatures and lots of sunshine. The last thing I want is to be stuck in a steamy kitchen this time of year. So, I keep the meal planning simple, the cooking time to a minimum and the kitchen cool with as many no-cook and/or slow cook recipes as possible.
This week I’m going to begin the day with a large iced decaf coffee (0PP) and either:
1. Shredded Wheat (3/4 cup – 2PP) with Strawberries (1 cup – 0PP) and Milk (1 cup – 3PP)
2. Whole Wheat Toast (1 slice – 2PP) with 1 Egg (2PP) and Watermelon (1 cup – 0PP)
I like to keep lunch quick and easy. Limiting my choices makes weight loss/maintenance easier. (Here’s research that supports this idea.) I usually eat lunch out a couple days a week, which prevents me from getting too bored.
1. Chicken Avocado Salad (5PP)
2. Leftovers from dinner
Because we are a family of two most recipes result in leftovers, so, I only cook from scratch three or four times a week. (We eat out once or twice.)
1. Lightened Up Spaghetti and Clam Sauce (9PP) and Tossed Salad (0PP) with Olive Oil (1 teaspoon – 1PP) and Vinegar (0PP)
2. Grilled BBQ Chicken Breasts (4 ounces – 4PP) with Weight Watchers Potato Salad with Dill (3PP) and sliced Cucumbers (0PP) and Tomatoes (0PP)
3. Big Salad with leftover Grilled BBQ Chicken (3 ounces – 3PP), Corn (1/4 cup – 1PP), Black Beans (1/4 cup – 1PP), Avocado (2 PP), Salad Dressing (2 T – 2PP)
4. Broiled Salmon (3 ounces – 4PP) with Weight Watchers Potato Salad with Dill (3PP) and Peas (1/2 cup – 1PP)
1. Watermelon (1 cup – 0PP)
2. Banana (1/2 – 0PP) and Peanut Butter (2 teaspoons – 2PP)
3. Greek yogurt (1/2 cup – 2PP) with Granola (2 T – 2PP)
1. Skinny Strawberry Waffle Shortcake (3PP) – Here’s an easy, healthy delicious take on strawberry shortcake, that comes together in minutes with just 3 ingredients.
If you make one of our recipes, we would love for you to a picture and share it on Instagram. Use the hashtag #simplenourishedliving. We want to see what you are making and would love for you to follow us on Instagram.
And remember, there’s a Weight Watchers Meal Plans with PointsPlus sectioon on the blog so you can get inspiration from all of the previous weekly meal plans too.
Have a wonderful week!
This post contains affiliate links to products I like. When you buy something through one of my Amazon links or Craftsy links, I receive a small commission that helps support this site. Thanks for your purchase!
Subscribe to Get: Top 10 Reader Favorite Recipes
The Top 10 Most Popular Recipes (PDF) on Simple Nourished Living + Weekly Support Emails with Tips & Easy Healthy Recipes Not Found Anywhere Else!