WW Recipe of the Day: Slow Cooker 3-Ingredient Maple Mustard Glazed Corned Beef
(275 calories | *10 WW Freestyle SmartPoints)
A great alternative to traditional boiled corned beef that turns out tender and flavorful. You just slather the meat with a simple glaze and let cook in the slow cooker on LOW. No additional liquid required!
Simple and Delicious.
I’m definitely a fan of corned beef, even though it’s a WW splurge.
Mom always makes her corned beef and cabbage on the stove top, so for many years I carried on the tradition.
But since I’m always looking for ways to make things quicker, easier and simpler, for the past few years I’ve been experimenting with different slow cooker corned beef and cabbage recipes instead. I’m so glad I did.
How Many Calories and WW Points in this Maple Mustard Corned Beef?
According to my calculations, each serving has 275 calories, *7 Weight Watchers PointsPlus, *10 WW Freestyle SmartPoints. Enjoy!
How to Make Slow Cooker Maple Mustard Corned Beef
All you need to make this tasty glazed corned beef is maple syrup:
and mustard (preferably whole-grain):
In a small bowl , stir together the maple syrup and mustard. Rub this mixture all over the meat. Cook in your Slow Cooker on LOW, until tender, about 8 to 10 hours. How easy is that?
If you’ve made this 3-Ingredient Slow Cooker Maple Mustard Glazed Corned Beef, please give the recipe a star rating below and leave a comment letting me know how you liked it. And stay in touch on Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for the latest updates.
Slow Cooker Maple Mustard Glazed Corned Beef Recipe
- 3 pounds corned beef, trimmed of fat (discard the spice packet)
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1-1/2 tablespoons mustard, preferably the grainy kind
- Ideal Slow Cooker Size: 6-Quart. Spray the inside of your crockpot with nonstick cooking spray.
- Unwrap the corned beef, and discard the seasoning packet and trim as much of the fat from the meat as you can.
- In a small bowl, stir together the maple syrup and mustard. Rub this mixture all over the meat.
- Place the meat into your crockpot, and cover. (There's no need to add liquid.)
- Cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours, or until meat pulls apart easily with a fork. Let sit for 15-20 minutes before slicing.
- Cook your vegetables separately or add them to the pot around the meat. Small red potatoes, carrots, and cabbage wedges are traditional. Again, no need to add additional liquid.
*PointsPlus® and SmartPoints® calculated by Simple Nourished Living; Not endorsed by Weight Watchers International, Inc. All recipe ingredients except optional items included in determining nutritional estimates. SmartPoints® values calculated WITHOUT Weight Watchers Zero Points fruits and vegetables using the WW Recipe Builder.
If you like this Crock Pot Maple Mustard Corned Beef, you might also like:
- Leftover Corned Beef & Cabbage Soup (Simple-Nourished-Living)
- Corned Beef Hash (Simple-Nourished-Living)
- Instant Pot Corned Beef and Cabbage (SkinnyTaste)
- Reuben Casserole (EmilyBites)
This post contains affiliate links to products I like. When you buy something through one of my Amazon links or other (affiliate links), I receive a small commission that helps support this site. Thank you for your purchase!
Subscribe to Get: Top 10 Reader Favorite Recipes
The Top 10 Most Popular Recipes (PDF) on Simple Nourished Living + Weekly Support Emails with Tips & Easy Healthy Recipes Not Found Anywhere Else!