WW Recipe of the Day: Easy Healthy Chicken Divan Casserole
(344 calories | *8 WW Freestyle SmartPoints)
This easy, healthy chicken divan is a family favorite. And a great way to use leftover chicken.
Rotisserie chickens are a dinner staple around here. So, I’m always looking for tasty Weight Watcher friendly ways to use the leftovers. Creamy comforting casseroles, like this easy healthy chicken divan, are always a hit.
The Skinny on Easy Healthy Chicken Divan
To make this easy healthy chicken divan lighter, healthier and more Weight Watcher friendly, I added more cooked broccoli.
And I used low-fat mayonnaise, reduced-fat cheddar cheese and 98% fat-free cream of chicken soup.
If you are not a fan of canned cream soups, you could always make your own low-fat bechamel sauce, like this one using olive oil and 1% milk from Martha Rose Shulman.
Add some cooked brown rice and a big tossed green salad to this easy healthy chicken divan casserole.
It’s a satisfying meal the whole family will love, if they are anything like mine.
According to my calculations, each serving of this chicken divan has about 344 calories, *9 Weight Watchers PointsPlus, *8 WW Freestyle SmartPoints. Enjoy!
Curious about Weight Watchers new myWW Green, Blue and Purple plans? Watch this short video to learn more:
If you’ve made this easy Chicken Divan Casserole, please give the recipe a star rating below and leave a comment letting me know how you liked it. And stay in touch on Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for the latest updates.>
Easy Healthy Chicken Divan Recipe
- 8 to 12 ounces broccoli flowerets, cooked
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- Salt and ground pepper to taste
- 1 can (10.75 ounces) 98% fat-free cream of chicken soup
- 1/4 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs (gluten-free, if desired)
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees. Lightly coat a 9 x 9-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Arrange broccoli in the bottom of the prepared dish.
- Season the chicken to taste with salt and pepper. Distribute the chicken evenly over the broccoli.
- In a small bowl, stir together the soup, mayonnaise, curry powder and lemon juice until well blended and spread over the chicken and broccoli. Top with grated cheese.
- In another small bowl, toss together the bread crumbs and melted butter and then sprinkle over the cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350F degrees until golden and bubbly, about 25 minutes.
*PointsPlus® and SmartPoints® calculated by Simple Nourished Living; Not endorsed by Weight Watchers International, Inc. All recipe ingredients except optional items included in determining nutritional estimates. SmartPoints® values calculated WITHOUT each plan's ZeroPoint Foods (Green plan, Blue plan, Purple plan) using the WW Recipe Builder.
If you liked this easy healthy chicken divan, check out my latest ebook filled with lots of easy, healthy Weight Watchers Friendly Recipes using leftover rotisserie chicken
More Easy + Healthy Chicken Casserole Recipes
- Chicken & Wild Rice Casserole
- Campbell’s Tuna Noodle Casserole Made Lighter
- Easy Slow Cooker Cheesy Chicken & Rice Casserole
- Skinny Ground Beef Enchilada Casserole
This post contains affiliate links to products I like. When you buy something through one of my Amazon links or other (affiliate links), I receive a small commission that helps support this site. Thank you for your purchase!
Subscribe to Get: Top 10 Reader Favorite Recipes
The Top 10 Most Popular Recipes (PDF) on Simple Nourished Living + Weekly Support Emails with Tips & Easy Healthy Recipes Not Found Anywhere Else!