- 1-1/2 cups fresh or frozen berries (I used a combination of raspberries, blackberries and blueberries)
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh mint (optional, next time I'll skip it)
- 4 tablespoons liquid honey, divided
- 2 cups nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- In a medium bowl, mash the berries wit the mint and 1 tablespoon of the honey.
- In a second bowl, whisk together the yogurt, remaining 3 tablespoons honey, lemon zest, and lemon juice, until smooth and well blended.
- Reserve ½ cup of the berries for topping.
- Gently fold the remaining berries into the yogurt mixture, creating a marbled effect.
- Taste and adjust sweetener to suit your tastes before serving, adding a little more if necessary.
- Divide the mixture evenly among four small glasses or glass dessert dishes. Top with the reserved mashed berries.
- Serve immediately.
Slightly adapted from 5 Easy Steps to Healthy Cooking: 500 Recipes for Lifelong Wellness by Camilla Saulsbury
Links to more Weight Watchers Friendly Berry Recipes
- Easy Strawberry Shortcake Cookies
- Skinny Strawberry Almond Crumble
- Skinny Strawberry Rice Pudding
- Skinny Strawberry Yogurt Granola Parfaits
- Ellie Krieger’s Light Creamy Ricotta Cheesecake with Fresh Berries
- Skinny Triple Berry Cobbler
- Skinny Raspberry Squares
- Weight Watchers Mixed Berry Crumble (Weight Watchers)
- Enlightened Eton Mess (Enlightened Cooking)